bought another 03'...don't ask why

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
thanks guys...I'm really pumped! This is what I was going to do to mine, but the cash to do it was cost prohibitive...so now I have to seriously get rid of my baby or I'll get stuck with two whippled cobras, what a dillemma, lol...I might be able to pick this up as early as next weekend, just put a deposit on it and will have the check from the bank in a couple days!

DeeJayA

Fight For Your Mind
Established Member
Hey suprjagr I was in Cali a few months ago and met Greg from RET he has a great rep and knows how to build fast Cobras, the day I was in his shop their must of been like 4 Cobras and a Mach 1 getting work done.It was like Mustang heaven could of hung out there all day, Congrats on the new purchase. Gonna drive it up? Watch out Tyler is there room for two fast black"terminators" in the NW lol

Last edited:

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
$31.5 ... I figured it would cost me another $10k to modify mine to this level and that's where I was headed...plus I always wanted black, although I love my white one...thanks!

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
DeeJayA said:
Hey supragr I was in Cali a few months ago and met Greg from RET he has a great rep and knows how to build fast Cobras, the day I was in his shop their must of been like 4 Cobras and a Mach 1 getting work done.It was like Mustang heaven could of hung out there all day, Congrats on the new purchase. Gonna drive it up? Watch out Tyler is there room for two fast black"terminators" in the NW lol

that is great to hear...I thought he was a stand up guy when I talked to him on the phone...I can't wait to get her up here...looking at around thanksgiving time

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
suprjagr said:
that is great to hear...I thought he was a stand up guy when I talked to him on the phone...I can't wait to get her up here...looking at around thanksgiving time

yeah man, i've heard nothing but good things about greg and his experience. As a matter of fact i will be getting my car tuned and dynoed by him soon. You got one hell of a car there, i actually had the chance to see it in person when greg was at our local meet. Congrats on the ride man, that thing is a beast!

Tylerb59

Established Member
lol, Ass.

Here you are ... people would die to have a Terminator, and even more so to have one with a Whipple. And you buy another one. :D

Awesome.

Look forward to seeing it, and a black Terminator with FR500's in person.

Users who are viewing this thread