bought another 03'...don't ask why

MyFordsFly

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
Hmm, somebody else to play with?

Ya if you ever get that thing on the road:poke: . But seriously, when is the ETA on this chevy of yours. Been wanting to check it out.

Hey Jake, not that I thought you werent already a bit hardcore with the built GT and the cobra. Now you are absolutely certified. Still wish I had the cash for your white car, that thing just does it for me.

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
MyFordsFly said:
Hey Jake, not that I thought you werent already a bit hardcore with the built GT and the cobra. Now you are absolutely certified. Still wish I had the cash for your white car, that thing just does it for me.

haha, thanks! I don't know about hardcore, certified crazy yes...Come on man you can get a loan and its all yours...

crystalwhitesvt

whitesnake
Established Member
That list of mods pretty much explains why, I thought I was lucky to have 2 SN95 Cobra's 98 and 96 for about a year, and you've got 2 whippled terminators it must be good to be you.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
MyFordsFly said:
Ya if you ever get that thing on the road:poke: . But seriously, when is the ETA on this chevy of yours. Been wanting to check it out.

I haven't done much to it what with workin' 7 days a week and the freakin' weather.

scooter5

Established Member
well, i just joined the club.. i bought a 04 oxford white cobra friday. been looking for awhile and this one jumped out at me....14,000 on the clock.
is it me? or are these shifters junk? whats the hot shifter?

Joe5.0

Established Member
scooter5 said:
well, i just joined the club.. i bought a 04 oxford white cobra friday. been looking for awhile and this one jumped out at me....14,000 on the clock.
is it me? or are these shifters junk? whats the hot shifter?

How Much? Im Dying to get a white one as well.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Welcome to the Cobra club. Go get an MGW shifter, you'll love it. Oh, get a quadrant adjuster while yer at it. Those two items make all the difference in the world. No more missed thirds.

vr4_007

Established Member
Suprjagr,..
I just may have my Supra sold,.. Will you be offering WA residents a discout on the white car?

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
vr4_007 said:
Suprjagr,..
I just may have my Supra sold,.. Will you be offering WA residents a discout on the white car?
sure free shipping...don't think that its discounted enough, lol

scooter5

Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
How Much? Im Dying to get a white one as well.

joe, i did not see your post :bash: anywho got it for 26,900 they paid off my 03 gt. so, i think i did ok... @ Mcann in fife.

scooter5

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
Welcome to the Cobra club. Go get an MGW shifter, you'll love it. Oh, get a quadrant adjuster while yer at it. Those two items make all the difference in the world. No more missed thirds.[/Q

yup i went with the MGW and am happy! its sweet... its like going from a NASCAR tranny to a F1 tranny. or for a different perspective.... going from a 3 dollar whore on 2 fer 1 nite, to a virgin..... hell i dunno, she smelled good anyway.....:xpl:

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
haha, make sure you get the quadrant adjuster installed quickly so that you're not replacing the throwout bearing in a couple months as well...I went through 2 of them before I realized that it was because I did not have an adjuster

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
both cars are at Brads and the swap will begin to happen tomorrow...I won't have it back for a couple weeks, argh...

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
them...almost bought another one last night, damn gotta stay out of the classified, lol

Users who are viewing this thread