Bought my dad's vert!!!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
Care to put $100 with that statement? I don't even care if you get it from your parents like you did the car.
I got $100 on me in Steve's car out driving the piss out of that Termy from a stop on the street to a 1/4 mile distance, even with me on his bald ass street tires... Steve can ride shoty and watch me launch his car on baldies... I drug the piss out of a built Cyclone in Cali in a S trimmed 93 that my friend owned on 17" tires... they were Nittos, but fairly bald... it was an 11 second truck too, and we ran from stops only out there to 1/4 mile or whenever the chaser gave up.:D

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Care to put $100 with that statement? I don't even care if you get it from your parents like you did the car.

**** you.

What do you mean if I hung out and got to know you more? **** that, You're the one that went on to write a ****ing essay because I teased you about your tendancy to leave early...Sorry if you saw that as a personal attack and felt the need to use words such as "chicken shit" (oh wait thats me worrying about you being mean to me...or wait no, thats me not putting up with hypocritical bullshit)

One more thing...I LOVE UPS! Their overnight delivery is second to none.

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
**** you.

What do you mean if I hung out and got to know you more? **** that, You're the one that went on to write a ****ing essay because I teased you about your tendancy to leave early...Sorry if you saw that as a personal attack and felt the need to use words such as "chicken shit" (oh wait thats me worrying about you being mean to me...or wait no, thats me not putting up with hypocritical bullshit)

One more thing...I LOVE UPS! Their overnight delivery is second to none.

Haha! Awww, Sheldon's panties are twisted.....again. And what a surprise, still no answer about the race. :loser:

If you raced as fast as you backpeddled you might actually win occasionally. I give Jeremy shit too for being parent funded and he thinks it's funny, but you get all sensitive. :shrug:

Damn, I just figured it out. It's your mother's car, after all, she is writing the checks for those large monthly payments. Hey, ask your mother if she wants to race, I'm sure it will be a MUCH better race. I'm sure that she doesnt shift like a girl, unlike her not so manly son. :thumbsup:

So do we have a race or not?

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
I got $100 on me in Steve's car out driving the piss out of that Termy from a stop on the street to a 1/4 mile distance, even with me on his bald ass street tires... Steve can ride shoty and watch me launch his car on baldies... I drug the piss out of a built Cyclone in Cali in a S trimmed 93 that my friend owned on 17" tires... they were Nittos, but fairly bald... it was an 11 second truck too, and we ran from stops only out there to 1/4 mile or whenever the chaser gave up.:D

No pinch hitting drivers needed smart ass. :-D Jeremy and Jason have been giving me enough shit to properly motivate me to iron out the little things on my car including some new tires from this current decade. :lol: It will still spin of course, but not like racing in the snow.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
No pinch hitting drivers needed smart ass. :-D Jeremy and Jason have been giving me enough shit to properly motivate me to iron out the little things on my car including some new tires from this current decade. :lol: It will still spin of course, but not like racing in the snow.

And get a better shifter too while you're at it... :poke:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Haha! Awww, Sheldon's panties are twisted.....again. And what a surprise, still no answer about the race. :loser:

If you raced as fast as you backpeddled you might actually win occasionally. I give Jeremy shit too for being parent funded and he thinks it's funny, but you get all sensitive.

Damn, I just figured it out. It's your mother's car, after all, she is writing the checks for those large monthly payments. Hey, ask your mother if she wants to race, I'm sure it will be a MUCH better race. I'm sure that she doesnt shift like a girl, unlike her not so manly son.

So do we have a race or not?

I answered your question in my first post...I don't race for money, but if you wanna run thats no problem. Secondly I'm not parent funded...half the down payment came from my pocket and the rest of it has to be payed back next summer. :thumbsup:

Go ahead and continue to hate on my driving...i've gotten far better than that highway play you thought was a race to try and define my driving by...wasn't even trying then really...granny shifted to 4th @ 5500 and still drug you.

Whos backpeddling...no one, how bout you state the facts and stop making up shit to make me seem like the "backpeddling, backout racer, 15 second driver" you want me to be.

Ofcourse this whole shit started in the first place because "all I ever do is talk and never back it up" Go find where I talked like I'd beat your car and never raced you...go find where I talked shit to Jeremy and never raced him. I talked shit to Matt and didn't race him...and as stated before I burried my ****ing grandfather the same morning...sorry I couldn't just put it aside in my head and go race, if thats what you think backing out is, kidding or not, then you're a heartless douche.

<will be waiting for ludacris, totaly false post about something else I do (or did) to for you to rag on me about that never really happened.

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
What's this I hear about you got tires and injectors and heads and what not...don't show up expecting to run with all your new parts bolted up...i expect your car to be just the same it was last time I saw it

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
LMFAO, **** you scuba steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit, I might have to come back into town just to take you up on your any race offer.

I told ya, 150 punch.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
I just found out that my car has been riding on fawked up half shafts for the last 9 months......

To the numerous 7 second passes and all of those I beat in that time frame...................................................

Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpkis!

You guys will hate my next mod.........(you have been informed)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
I just found out that my car has been riding on fawked up half shafts for the last 9 months......

To the numerous 7 second passes and all of those I beat in that time frame...................................................

Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpkis!

I'll drag that ass in my vert... dead stop on the street, you game? Get your car fixed, and I'll even give you the hit. I'll try not to side swipe you with the rear bumper when I drift by you at 60...:eek:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:

Garr...If my uncle buys my fox at the end of the month I'll be twinscrew by christmas...if not, hail to the 460hp daily driver.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
STROKD said:
I'll drag that ass in my vert... dead stop on the street, you game? Get your car fixed, and I'll even give you the hit. I'll try not to side swipe you with the rear bumper when I drift by you at 60...:eek:

I will be glad to. I need your help on ordering my springs also.
I hope I get the car back by this weekend.

You do mean the Cobra vert, not the Fox vert.

Torco or no Torco?

Spray or no spray?(i know your secrets....)

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Garr...If my uncle buys my fox at the end of the month I'll be twinscrew by christmas...if not, hail to the 460hp daily driver.

I am buying a house, or I would buy your vert.

I feel like I need to go stay at battered women's shelter; with all of the violence between you boys.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
What's this I hear about you got tires and injectors and heads and what not...don't show up expecting to run with all your new parts bolted up...i expect your car to be just the same it was last time I saw it

Responded in callout thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread