Bought My Dream Bike today~09 R1 Raven!!

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
Well guys I finally got my dream bike, and I have to say it is a beast!! The tq on this thing is crazy. its a 09 raven which only had 219 miles on her when I picked her up. In my eyes shes brand new. Dont worry I am taking that ugly wheely bar they call a tag holder off and have ordered eliminator kit, a new smoked tail light with the integrated turn signals, flush mount front turn signals, a puig black windscreen, and lots of TLC!! Cant wait to get the new goods!!! Heres some crappy cell pics let me know what you guys think
_KGrHqN_hkE2fE_e9ppBN6nUs1tk__35.jpg

_KGrHqF_lsE3JSfiDlYBN6nV90M_g__35.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0355.jpg

IMAG0356.jpg

IMAG0357.jpg

tdschst

Established Member
Be careful. R1 is a hell of a bike. Really scared me with the power. Don't want to sound bad but my buddy died on his 05 Raven. Not because of stupid driving but because a woman didn't see him when she switched lanes and clipped his back tire and he lost it.

GL with the bike but please respect the power and wear your leathers and helmet. Not just with the R1 but any bike

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I wish bikes weren't so dangerous, they look sick!

Congrats and be careful.

R1Lello

Established Member
That RED !! Stevie Wonder design that? Love R1's but 04-08's, I think the 09 was a huge step back, that's why they're working on the next gen. coming soon. sorry, you asked.

Users who are viewing this thread