Bought our great-granddaughter a cool 12-volt battery powered vehicle for Christmas. These are pretty impressive!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So this was on Maddie's Christmas wish-list (from mom), so I decided to buy it on Amazon. It was delivered on Friday and I assembled it yesterday. Got to say I am very impressed with the build quality and engineering. Instructions left a lot to be desired, but I toughed it out for about an hour.

It's got remote control, so Maddie (who will be 2 in February) can ride it (for now) using the hand-held remote to get her around in their big finished basement. It has front LED headlights, rear "shocks" that work, Bluetooth connectivity, a playing radio that syncs with an audio device, and a cool START button with engine start-up sounds. I just have to set up the remote device this afternoon and it's ready for Christmas morning at our family get-together at our daughter's. I expect Maddie will love it, and will learn how to drive on her own pretty quick. She already knows how to work her mom's iPhone to play her favorite app. LOL. Kids today learn this stuff fast!

• DRIVING MODES AND REMOTE CONTROL MODE: Hetoy ride-on truck has two driving modes designed to be suitable for kid of different ages, let your kid can play from 1 to 8 years old. 1 to 3 years old can use the remote control mode, enjoy the time of parents and children together. 3 to 8 years old can use the driving mode, so that kid can experience the fun of driving.
  • MULTI-FUNCTION CONTROL CONSOLE: Easy to start by one key. This electric truck features bluetooth speaker, horn, headlights and high/low speed function, which enables the kids can enjoy the real driving experience with this car.
  • POWERFUL 12V & REALISTIC DESIGN: Adjustable seatbelt, bright LED headlights, lockable doors, and grid windshield for off-road style, with a 12V motor and traction tires to ride on different terrains.

71HxzjEwOkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That's bad ass Bob.
She's gonna enjoy it!!

Users who are viewing this thread