BPS TUNED My GT500....

1320 Junkie

Established Member
And there you have it. Far as I am concern, when a tune is needed, BPS supplies it. So its BPS tune. If the customer is happy, that is all what matters in the end.

This ^^

Maybe the tuner BPS uses (I indeed know who it is) Doesnt want to be bothered with marketing etc and just wants to help out BPS as a "contractor", happens all the time with successful buisness'. Its buisness 101 ... surround yourself with people as good or better than yourself. BPS has proven they have the recipe. ..its not like they are all talk so for the guys who are butthurt over not getting the name of the calibrator striking the keys you would be hardpressed to find and single large manufacturer that does EVERYTHING in house. Do you think your GT500 was fully built by ford....nope. but they stand behind their product as does BPS. Just saying.....

Last edited:

bossnova3

Established Member
This ^^

Maybe the tuner BPS uses (I indeed know who it is) Doesnt want to be bothered with tuning and just wants to help out BPS as a "contractor" happens all the time with successful buisness'. Its buisness 101 ... surround yourself with people as good or better than yourself. BPS has proved they have the recipe. ..its not like they are all talk so for the guys who are butthurt over not getting the name of the calibrator striking the keys you would be hardpressed to find and single large manufacturers that do EVERYTHING in house. Do you think your GT500 was fully built by ford....nope. but they stand behind their product as does BPS. Just saying.....

DAMN never meant for this thread to cause any issues or ruffles any feathers...... Just wanted to express my gratitude to Sylvain and for others to see how great they're as a company, I've been a customers of them for years and I only have good things to say about them. As previously stated I really thought Sylvain wrote the tune, but as he himself stated here he didn't I wasn't at all concerned because they still stand behind there product and to me that's all the matters. Hope everything is cleared up.

And again BPS FTW

1320 Junkie

Established Member
DAMN never meant for this thread to cause any issues or ruffles any feathers...... Just wanted to express my gratitude to Sylvain and for others to see how great they're as a company, I've been a customers of them for years and I only have good things to say about them. As previously stated I really thought Sylvain wrote the tune, but as he himself stated here he didn't I wasn't at all concerned because they still stand behind there product and to me that's all the matters. Hope everything is cleared up.

And again BPS FTW

My comment wasnt directed at you pal...some people need to realize how buisness is run. Successful buisness' dont have to make every single part in house...they just need to stand behind it like they do....a few posts were made condeming Sylvain for not giving up the calibrators name and thats comical....its not like their car that goes 150+mph doesnt have his cal in it lol.

mustang loco

Established Member
And there you have it. Far as I am concern, when a tune is needed, BPS supplies it. So its BPS tune. If the customer is happy, that is all what matters in the end.

Totally agree as well as Jay's point of view & opinion.
My car has many custom parts from them,matter of fact,they did everything on my car...from the wrenching to custom stuff.
They're just all around great people to be and deal with,imho!!

TVS VERT

Established Member
This ^^

Maybe the tuner BPS uses (I indeed know who it is) Doesnt want to be bothered with marketing etc and just wants to help out BPS as a "contractor", happens all the time with successful buisness'. Its buisness 101 ... surround yourself with people as good or better than yourself. BPS has proven they have the recipe. ..its not like they are all talk so for the guys who are butthurt over not getting the name of the calibrator striking the keys you would be hardpressed to find and single large manufacturer that does EVERYTHING in house. Do you think your GT500 was fully built by ford....nope. but they stand behind their product as does BPS. Just saying.....

Ok thats it im letting the Cat out of the bag...................Its Rick from Amazon Tuning :dancenana:

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

bossnova3

Established Member
My comment wasnt directed at you pal...some people need to realize how buisness is run. Successful buisness' dont have to make every single part in house...they just need to stand behind it like they do....a few posts were made condeming Sylvain for not giving up the calibrators name and thats comical....its not like their car that goes 150+mph doesnt have his cal in it lol.

I know it wasn't directed at me I was also speaking in general....
By the congrats on your car also

Users who are viewing this thread