Brand New Aem Brute Force Intake Kit

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
"This part will fit 99-03 Lightning/Harley Davidson Edition 5.7L V8. Pm me if interested."

Hmmmm........

HAVOKLIGHTNING

Established Member
Thanks for offically messing up my thread.

Thanks for offically messing up my thread. Now everone will be skeptical about the product, I really appreciate that. The paper in the picture says that the product will fit those trucks. When I get home from work I will take a close up picture of the aem instruction manual, so you can see exactly what it says for yourselves. BTW I'm a correctional officer in Tampa just for your information. But once again, Thanks for messing up my thread. New Picture will be uploaded as soon as I get home.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
HAVOKLIGHTNING said:
Thanks for offically messing up my thread. Now everone will be skeptical about the product, I really appreciate that. The paper in the picture says that the product will fit those trucks. When I get home from work I will take a close up picture of the aem instruction manual, so you can see exactly what it says for yourselves. BTW I'm a correctional officer in Tampa just for your information. But once again, Thanks for messing up my thread. New Picture will be uploaded as soon as I get home.

You have 1 post here and one post on the other site. You may be legit.
But we don't know that YET! Part of my job here is to watch out for the members. We've had too many scammers lately. You came here just to sell parts. If you're legit, welcome. If not, you won't be here long.
Your username is havoklightning, but your nave a neon. :shrug:

BLK54

Bleed Ford Blue
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
You have 1 post here and one post on the other site. You may be legit.
But we don't know that YET! Part of my job here is to watch out for the members. We've had too many scammers lately. You came here just to sell parts. If you're legit, welcome. If not, you won't be here long.
Your username is havoklightning, but your nave a neon. :shrug:
well put

HAVOKLIGHTNING

Established Member
I See,
Yes I am new here. Yes this is my first post, Yes it was my first post on the ford forum. I AM NOT A SCAMMER! I have a ford truck product and it would be extremely hard to sell this on the srt4 forums. I know you SVT guys take pride in your stuff, and you love the pulley's and intakes so I figured... why not post it here. I will most likely sell my product on here and be on my way. I have a paypal account for someone who would be interested in buying the product from another state. And I would gladly meet up with any of you guys in the Tampa Bay area to sell this part. I have absolutely no use for it. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions on why you said becareful. Yes always becareful when you purchase items, but rest assured I AM NOT A SCAMMER. Like I said I have been a correctional officer in Tampa for 7 years. There is no way on the face of this earth that I would become one of the trash I deal with everyday. Someone give me a chance to prove this. To do good by all of you I will also Lower the price of the intake kit to $180. And to the gentleman doubting what truck it fits, I took a picture of the instruction manual cover so you could see for yourself. I posted exactly what it says.

http://www.fordforums.com/showthread.php?t=132108

I guess due to me being new I'm not allowed to post pictures here. I uploaded another picture to site above showing the manual.

HAVOKLIGHTNING

Established Member
Silver, my bad now I see why you doubt, ......5.4L, my bad. Not 5.7. Duh, ford not chevy. My head is offically out of my ass.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
But why would a neon guy buy a SVT CAI? :poke:

Catch up to a Neon? Stock vs. stock...Lightning wins.. Max modded vs. Max modded... Lightning still wins. :banana:

Sounds like a good deal tho.

Last edited:

HAVOKLIGHTNING

Established Member
answer to your question

As for the neon comment , it was to break some ice. I have the part because a friend gave it to me. He owns a Lightning. Long story short he owed me money and couldn't pay me. He gave me the part which is worth a lot more than what he owes me. Only thing is I have to see the part now. But I agreed, so Thanks for the comment on the good deal, cuz it is!

BLK 02 SS

Established Member
i wish i had not told another board member that i would buy his CIA cause i would of bought yours i think yours is better

HAVOKLIGHTNING

Established Member
SWThomas, Nothing really, if you read up ... there was some trust issues. I was simply stating that I wouldn't throw away my career for an intake. If I got arrested for anything I could lose my job.

SVTMAN75, I check and it was approx 30 bucks using fedex ground 3 day. Package weighs approx 11lbs.

Hope that helps.

HAVOKLIGHTNING

Established Member
Product Sold.

Product Sold for $125.00 Local in Tampa. Thanks for interest for those who pm'd me.

If I get anything else for you guys I'll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread