BRAND NEW! Lightning Oil Separator Kit

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
I've got 7 more of these Oil Separator's coming if anyone's interested.

They use the Campbell Hausfeld MP513810 Filter and ALL BRASS FITTINGS.

If there is more interest I might be able to scrounge together some additional kits, but the price may vary as the Campbell Hausfeld MP513810 Filters are becoming a little hard to find. The New Style Filters that places like Home Depot (Husky) and Lowes (Kobalt) are carrying now have an Auto-Drain Feature built into them now, which becomes a bit of a problem unless you like Oil draining out of your Oil Separator onto your engine.

These are a perfect fit replacement for the Stock Plastic Tube that normally connects the PCV to the Intake. Just disconnect the Tube and connect this Oil Separator and your done. You can add some clamps if you like, but I don't think they are necessary. I've had this exact same setup on my truck for over 15,000 miles without any problems.

$37.50 Shipped via USPS Priority Mail

LightningOilSeparator.jpg

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ill take the 2nd one. please PM me for payment details/info

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
UPDATE: Located 10 more Campbell Hausfeld Filters, should be here by next week. PM me if your interested and I'll put you on my list. Thanks.

1. volcomsurf76
2. RMoore92
3. TXGT
4. 01GT5.4

Last edited:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
UPDATE: Looks like FedEx is going to deliver the 10 Campbell Hausfeld Filters tomorrow, 08-12-2008, so I should have some ready to ship on Wednesday.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
UPDATE DELAY: Well the company I bought them from shipped me the New Style Filters instead of the ones they had pictured. I'm returning these and am looking for the correct ones. Sorry for the delay.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
UPDATE - I've received the 7 Filters and I'm in the process of putting them together. PM me if your interested, I can ship them tomorrow.

I believe 4 are already spoken for.

Users who are viewing this thread