Brand new MMR 5.0 1000se Stroker shortblock

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
killer deal man! ill see what i can come up with in the near future. GLWS if i cant

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
^ this...also does it have a build spec paper work and so on??

do you have any pics and how long ago did you make this purchase? thanks

Last edited:

firemanlightnin

Its a Hybrid
Established Member
Recieved the engine on 5-7-2012, warranty im not sure about if it will transfer

HERES THE BUILD I ORDERED

MMR 5.0 STROKER Street Mod 1000S (up to 1000 RWHP) 4V

"The Aluminator Shortblock Killer"

This MMR shortblock uses stronger parts and handcrafted precision, not assembly line assembly techniques, stock bearings, pistons and rings like the Aluminator ford blocks

This STROKER shortblock adds .4 liters to your Mustang engine without anyone knowing, all factory parts bolt right on! Great for blowers, turbo or Nitrous. With no other changes this Stroker shortblock will add up to 40HP and 40ft lbs of torque! This shortblock can support up to 950 Rear wheel horsepower!!

*Brand New Cast Iron 2004 Cobra Block, torque plate bored and honed
*New USA MADE FORGED 5.0 STROKER Crankshaft w/micro polished journals at no extra charge
*New 4340 MANLEY Forged H-beam Rods ( These US made rods are shotpeened, magnafluxed and weight matched to bring you the finest H-beam rod available for your 5.0 Stroker)
*New FORGED Manley low compression
* Total Seal file fit rings (precision file fit to your application, nitrous, blower, turbo or N/A)
* Clevite Tri-metal Rod and Main bearings
*Complete Pro Assembly and Balancing for the smoothest, highest revving shortblock available, Pre-Lubricated with Royal Purple Assembly Lube and spin tested. Lastly 3 technicians sign off on your new engine prior to packaging and crating.

Teflon Coated Piston Skirts now come standard on ALL MMR Stroker engines ($300 value)

ARP Headstuds +$289.99

Upgrade to MMR block side bolts (recommended for 500+ HP) +$59.99 (free installation)

ARP Mainstuds (recommended for 600+HP) +189.99

Users who are viewing this thread