spray175

Established Member
For mod motor, should fit 87-04 All UPR
UPR K-member
A-arms
Coilovers
$675 picked up for kit

03 Cobra Struts- $175 shipped, slightly used

MM Caster camber plates New 87-93 mustang $190 shipped (black)

I only mounted the front suspension on the car and its hasnt moved since.
DSC01548.gif

Last edited:

mdrc347

Established Member
yea add 9.99 for rack bolt kit and then for shipping. I posted it for what i paid for it. its brand new. im open to offers.

1979-1993 Ford Mustang Tubular Chrome Moly K Member Kit Modular Engine - UPR Products

You're charging someone for shipping? When they have to pick it up? Wow, I've seen everything now. Let me know where you are located. If it's reasonably close I will give you $600. I'm not giving you 7 when I can just order a new one for the same price. Good luck.

spray175

Established Member
You're charging someone for shipping? When they have to pick it up? Wow, I've seen everything now. Let me know where you are located. If it's reasonably close I will give you $600. I'm not giving you 7 when I can just order a new one for the same price. Good luck.

im in MD, go buy it from upr then. And mine is new so whats the difference.

mdrc347

Established Member
im in MD, go buy it from upr then. And mine is new so whats the difference.

Difference is it isn't new. If I had to return that for some reason, UPR would not take it back because the original receipt is in your name. You must be new to buying stuff. Plus, there is no guarantee that all small bits and pieces will come with it. How is you customer satisfaction rate? I think UPR's is probably better. Good luck with the sale.

mdrc347

Established Member
im sure somebody will want a brand new kit and save on tax and shipping!

That might be true if tax and shipping wasn't included in his price. I could have 51 feedback in a day. No offense, but why not send this back and get your money back? Look this isn't personal. I just think the price is way high. Why by this? When UPR will literally ship one for the same price that probably comes with a warranty.

red9450

Established Member
That might be true if tax and shipping wasn't included in his price. I could have 51 feedback in a day. No offense, but why not send this back and get your money back? Look this isn't personal. I just think the price is way high. Why by this? When UPR will literally ship one for the same price that probably comes with a warranty.

dude, go get you're 51 feedbacks and report back tomorrow. :rollseyes. And look, this isn't personal, but you sir are an ass. Brandon is a good seller, and What you see is what you get. If you aren't buying this, GTFO. sorry to add to the clutter in this thread...GLWS

spray175

Established Member
^lol, I just sold my notch so all im doing is trying to sell these extra parts. Dont know why this all even started but if anyone wants something just send me a pm.

SVT GT

Established Member
Your seriously an idiot. Why are you even bothering with posting in here. If you dont want it go away.

Don't you love people like that lol...I had a few on the V6 kiddy site wanting to just bicker about the price I set. My price was fair and they all balked about it being high and it wasn't lol kids.

Good luck with your sale!:beer:

another bump

spray175

Established Member
Who knows man, me and the girl are trying hard to find a house. Ill have to see what kind of money I have left over. I have the bike now to screw around on, Ill just have to see.

mdrc347

Established Member
^lol, I just sold my notch so all im doing is trying to sell these extra parts. Dont know why this all even started but if anyone wants something just send me a pm.

How this got started is that cobralover and I asked why the price matched UPR's BRAND NEW price plus what you paid for shipping and tax. Please don't make me explain again why your's isn't BRAND NEW. I was actually just trying to feel you out to see if this price could be lowered, when I was sent a nasty pm that basically told me to **** off. I was basically told that I was an idiot for trying to negotiate. If this makes me and idiot and an ass, so be it. So, I actually was interested in purchasing at one time. This is why I started posting here.

Between the crazy price and the nasty pm, I grew extremely irritated. This is why I am still posting here (to defend myself). I actually received another nasty pm, since. I didn't know trying to negotiate would get me personally attacked and called names by 5-yr olds. Besides, if you didn't see the pm's that I have received, you have know business judging the situation and taking sides, so back off. I didn't know being a jerk when someone is trying to negotiate was a requirement of being a good seller here.

The comment about the seller rating was made to point out that if you have enough friends on here, a high feedback can be achieved fairly easily. Which is obviously the case here. Not to offer to waste my time doing so. Besides, I no longer have any intention of purchasing, so this will be my last post, assuming I no longer have to defend myself. I made the smart decision and purchased one from UPR for less money. I ordered the K-member only because the coil-overs are garbage. More information to help with your sale. Good luck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread