Breaking: We just dropped our biggest non-nuclear bomb ever!

Dogma36

Established Member
Supposedly in Afghanistan. Targeting ISIS tunnels. 21,000lbs. Will update with a link when a more mainstream source has published something meaningful.

I just wanted to go ahead and get this out here.

Edit: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...-in-afghanistan-after-green-beret-killed.html

Everyone is saying "good or great" but let's think wisely about it, its no light thing. Although i am glad that Trump is getting things done, the man is stepping up to the plate.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It isn't a light thing, but it's justifiable.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Kiohtee

Established Member
Everyone is saying "good or great" but let's think wisely about it, its no light thing. Although i am glad that Trump is getting things done, the man is stepping up to the plate.

I don't think President Trump is taking any of these decision lightly. But he's doing what he promised he would, which is why he was elected.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
All we've seen is innaction the last 8 years we are used to it. This is a proper response that we should have embraced a long time ago. ISIS should get no rest, no sanctuary, and no mercy until they are brutally beaten into submission.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Dogma36

Established Member
I don't think President Trump is taking any of these decision lightly. But he's doing what he promised he would, which is why he was elected.

Yea well said, i was referring to everyone here saying it's a good or great thing, there's always a consequence to everything. While i think it's something that will lead to a positive outcome, many negative things can definitely come about this.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Trump is a student of history. He knows what kept us safe during the eighties and early nineties was the well known worldly fact our leaders had the testicular fortitude to make tough decisions and do what had to be done to deter and/or otherwise give others pause before committing some attrocity. Forward past Bill Jerk Off Clinton to Obama. That guy had zero backbone and wouldn't disturb a pond with a pebble, and all other countries knew it. People here became so accustomed to passive and submissive behavior from our president they are shocked to see one doing wtf he is supposed to do. The only thing savages respond to is violence. Sad fact, but you cannot reason with these people. Nobody wants to be over there and involved, but not being involved will ultimately cause us to be involved.

Dogma36

Established Member
All we've seen is innaction the last 8 years we are used to it. This is a proper response that we should have embraced a long time ago. ISIS should get no rest, no sanctuary, and no mercy until they are brutally beaten into submission.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Agreed, there's a time for everything. This is one of those times where beating them into submission is a necessity.

spectreman

Established Member
Trump is sending a message to the world this week- don't **** w/the US. I truly hesitate in saying this but his actions this week have been somewhat Reagan-esque. Hard to believe but I'm ok w/his decisions on these matters. He's turned the process over to Mattis & is letting him do what he does best- fight/win wars & defend our nation from its enemies. After all, that is what the military is for, isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gravik

Established Member
7aeae9d68a23c9dd21b16119dd6eaf0f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
seems like we finally have a POTUS that lets our military leaders do their job.

Blown 89

Established Member
Trump is sending a message to the world this week- don't **** w/the US. I truly hesitate in saying this but his actions this week have been somewhat Reagan-esque. Hard to believe but I'm ok w/his decisions on these matters. He's turned the process over to Mattis & is letting him do what he does best- fight/win wars & defend our nation from its enemies. After all, that is what the military is for, isn't it?
Unfortunately the world thinks Trump is an unhinged lunatic that's going to start WW3 and this week is reaffirming that message to them. People see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe so they're looking at it from a different perspective than you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Unfortunately the world thinks Trump is an unhinged lunatic that's going to start WW3 and this week is reaffirming that message to them. People see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe so they're looking at it from a different perspective than you are.

I can definitely understand why they would think that, but the reality is that he has some of the greatest military leaders (current and prior) at the helm who know how to effectively navigate these issues and conflicts with the rogue nations. Anything can happen but I have full confidence in their ability to send the right messages in order to bring each of them back in line while re-establishing our authority and the "dont **** with us or we'll kill you all" attitude that rightfully defines the United States... courtesy of SecDef Mattis of course.

spectreman

Established Member

You may recall that people said the same things about Reagan after he introduced a bombs into Libya. Amazingly the entire world took notice and the Middle East calmed down quite a bit.

Please don't misinterpret my words. I am not a trump guy but. Don't want to turn this into that conversation. At this juncture on this issue, I'm in agreement with what trump is doing on our nations behalf. He is defending our nation using the appropriate resources at our disposal and nobody is gonna do a better job with that than Mattis.

Users who are viewing this thread