Breast Cancer donation selling 1:18 03 cobra all money donated

wileecoyote302

Established Member
Just wanted to pass this along, but all the money that is brought for this model will be donated for Breast Cancer. I wanted to do something with the little skills I have and try to help out. I never had anyone one in my family have Breast Cancer, but have known friends and it truly is sad, just like all the other nasty things out there that bring ill to loved ones.

God Bless

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151442609970?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ASh

wileecoyote302

Established Member
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

ASh

wileecoyote302

Established Member
I understand money is tight for people, if anyone is willing to donate a die cast cobra I will be happy to do another one like this, if that is all someone would be able to do.
I also will be doing other foundations in the future, the pink ribbon decal I had for this one did not work out, so I went ahead and posted it anyways.
Thanks and God Bless

ASh

Branhammer

Established Member
Very good cause. I can't look at ebay right now because I'm at work. But I might make an offer when I get home. I collect die-cast Mustangs and my wife lost her mother to breast cancer so it would be a fitting addition to the collection.

10splaya22

Established Member
Thats a good cause but the thing is ugly. Needs a different shade of pink and the 2 tone color doesn't really work.

Zemedici

Established Member
Thats a good cause but the thing is ugly. Needs a different shade of pink and the 2 tone color doesn't really work.

to each their own, I think it looks cool :shrug:

Very good cause OP, and nice custom piece.

I would do the whole thing pink. To imitate a wrap or something.

wileecoyote302

Established Member

Each there own and the freedom to voice what you think, just as if I said VT sucks, which would be just what I thought, but not fact nor truth.
Also If mine is so ugly why do you make one then?

ASh

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
Looks great, thanks for the effort! Some incredible detail work there.

Need to get the word to Jay Leno, I think he would place a nice bid.

Lost my mom to c while I was still in school.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread