Brembo caliper part number

chao5.0

Established Member
does anyone know the part number for the bolt that bolts the Brembo calipers to the spindle? I ordered all my stuff for my car and I don't have the caliper bolts in my hardware kit so I'm guessing they are separate, hoping to do the install this weekend so I want to order the bolts today. I found this but it doesn't confirm if its specifically for the Brembos or not:

http://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com/ford/mustang/4u2z2386da/2013-year/boss-302-trim/5-0l-v8-gas-engine/brake-cat/service-kits-scat/?part_name=disc-brake-caliper-bolt-kit

Zemedici

Established Member
I'm showing the same part number for Brembos or non brembos

Of course the fronts are different.

chao5.0

Established Member
I'm showing the same part number for Brembos or non brembos

Of course the fronts are different.

that is what I getting me, I've read the bolts are different for the fronts and if I can reuse the stock ones I will but if I need specific bolts then I'm willing to get them.

also I came up with part number W710233-S439

Last edited:

chao5.0

Established Member
so you're wanting part numbers for the fronts as well? Sure, one sec bud.

yeah just the front, the rears are not an issue at the moment because those are not getting upgraded, if I do those it will be with a kit.

OK after some digging and verification online I can reuse the stock front caliper bolts to bolt the new Brembos onto the factory spindle. thanks for the help though Zemedici.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread