brembo owners pad suggestion??

5ohpowa

Established Member
Well long story short i sold my completely base black 2013 gt in december and this past thursday i found a deal i could pass up on a silver 2012 brembo/3.73/loaded premium package car with only 12k on it. Needless to say im loving the car and not caring for black paint but these brembo brakes dust sooo bad i have to wipe the wheels after every short ride, any suggestions for a good pad with low dusting? Thanks in advance

dormeas

Established Member
I have not checked the price on them yet but I always run NAPA premium brakes on my cars.

Also if you want to spend a little more, the Hawk HPS pads I've had have been great as well.

5ohpowa

Established Member
Thanks, I'll have to check those out. I imagine they are still stock pads on it now they just dust terribly only takes maybe 2/3 stops (not hard stops just driving around local) and you can already see the dust on the fronts

by9468840

Established Member
I replaced my brembo pads with Hawk HPS. I couldnt be happier. Amazing performance and faaar far far less dust compared to Brembo OEM pads. I hated those OEM pads because of their dust although their performance was good. just dont do a mistake like buying some cheap ceramic pad. Buy Hawk and buy it once.

Doug1227

Established Member
MUCH better... I put the Brembo's on my car and within a week, they were covered in dust. I swapped out the pads last Friday and the wheels still look clean after driving it al this week. MUCH BETTER!

Users who are viewing this thread