Brembo rebuild kit for 00R calipers?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I looked online and can't seem to find much. Anyone have a link or part #?
I'm going to have my calipers powder coated, so I figured may as well replace all the seals while they are apart.

PC03GT

Established Member
I looked online and can't seem to find much. Anyone have a link or part #?
I'm going to have my calipers powder coated, so I figured may as well replace all the seals while they are apart.
Ask @Venom351R, I'm pretty sure he had his redone on the torch red

Venom351R

Established Member
I found a full rebuild kit on Ebay everything from seals to hardware but I'm not sure if he still has any of them or not, may have been lucky that he had a kit when I was looking.

I just looked in my purchase history and the link stated that the part is no longer avaiable. His Ebay name was ron13ron. This was Jan of 2021

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I found a full rebuild kit on Ebay everything from seals to hardware but I'm not sure if he still has any of them or not, may have been lucky that he had a kit when I was looking.

I just looked in my purchase history and the link stated that the part is no longer avaiable. His Ebay name was ron13ron. This was Jan of 2021

Do you have a part# ?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Is the the correct kit? I'd like to find a new pin/spring kit as well

Screenshot_20240201-092147.png

Venom351R

Established Member
Do you have a part# ?

There was not a part part number it was just listed at a 2000 Cobra R Brembo rebuild kit. I no longer have access to the photo on the listing with it being years ago at this point. I would assume those would be the correct ones

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
There was not a part part number it was just listed at a 2000 Cobra R Brembo rebuild kit. I no longer have access to the photo on the listing with it being years ago at this point. I would assume those would be the correct ones

Thanks for getting back to me. Hopefully someone can chime in with some definitive info. I'm sure this would help others down the line too.
@DAVESVT2000

Venom351R

Established Member
I believe I did print out that eBay listing for a binder I kept for all the mods bought. When I get home from vacation I’ll check it if you don’t have an answer yet

Users who are viewing this thread