Brian Welch from Korn

408-COUPE

Established Member
love this. hope you guys see how genuine this is!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf5WYigZHME&feature=related]YouTube - Brian "Head" Welch - I am Second[/ame]

Z28

Established Member
He quit drugs and became a responsible parent, good for him

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I've listened to him a few times but that was an awesome video! The guy definitely has a big calling on his life.

85sTaNg

4eyeFreaK
Established Member
i heard his conversion awhile ago and that he was working on a CD. it's been so long but i guess the album is out now? i'm gonna have to go get it now. encouraging story.

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
So Head found Christ through drugs? Boy, he has some issuies and addictions that sucks. I'm glad to hear that he found his way, but I hate that people us Christ as the reason they change there lives. Make no sense to me, makes it sound like people are meaningless or mindless. But thats just me..

For the record, I love Korn and I always thought its was a damn shame that he split from Korn. The two guitarist together made for sick sounds which were so powerful. I will alway love their of albums together. The newer stuff is good just not the same. And Johnathn Davis is an amazing artist/singer and has mad props for moving on with the band even though IMO a huge part of the sound is missing. They should get another guitarist to change the sound and add spice to the group.

Last edited:

yefferys50

Established Member
I'm not going to disparage religion in general, however I will say that the human mind and will are both very powerful things when used properly. It's sad when someone has to look elsewhere to become a better parent, they should be able to look at their child and instantly want to overcome any issues and be the best parent they possibly can. This is all coming from a parent.

408-COUPE

Established Member
So Head found Christ through drugs? Boy, he has some issuies and addictions that sucks. I'm glad to hear that he found his way, but I hate that people us Christ as the reason they change there lives. Make no sense to me, makes it sound like people are meaningless or mindless. But thats just me..

For the record, I love Korn and I always thought its was a damn shame that he split from Korn. The two guitarist together made for sick sounds which were so powerful. I will alway love their of albums together. The newer stuff is good just not the same. And Johnathn Davis is an amazing artist/singer and has mad props for moving on with the band even though IMO a huge part of the sound is missing. They should get another guitarist to change the sound and add spice to the group.

wow, giving a real reason for why they changed, gotta hate those people huh? thats like me saying i hate someone for eating because they were hungry. sounds like you actually like him alot since you listened to their band and think its not the same without him. im sorry that it makes it sound like that. the real reason is that life is meaningless without Christ. you have nothing to live for, no goal in life.

408-COUPE

Established Member
I'm not going to disparage religion in general, however I will say that the human mind and will are both very powerful things when used properly. It's sad when someone has to look elsewhere to become a better parent, they should be able to look at their child and instantly want to overcome any issues and be the best parent they possibly can. This is all coming from a parent.

as you can tell in the video, he DID look at his child and instantly want to overcome his drug problems. but you know what, he couldnt without God. he tried to stop before without him but you know as well as I do, drugs are addicting, ESPECIALLY crystal meth.

yefferys50

Established Member
as you can tell in the video, he DID look at his child and instantly want to overcome his drug problems. but you know what, he couldnt without God. he tried to stop before without him but you know as well as I do, drugs are addicting, ESPECIALLY crystal meth.

Someone shouldn't need an "outside force" to become better, the human will is a very powerful thing and can overcome any addiction. Again, I'm not trying to start a religious argument because people are entitled to believe in what they please, I'm simply stating my opinion on the matter.

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member

bingo I totally agree, really he himself stop doing drugs! god is a belief, something you believe in?

Last edited:

yefferys50

Established Member
bingo I totally agree, really he himself stop doing drugs! god is a belief, something you believe in?

You worded it perfectly. I won't give my opinion on religion because it would ruffle too many feathers and I don't want to take away from the changes Brian Welch made in his life.

Dannfive0

I hate RICE!
Established Member
wow, giving a real reason for why they changed, gotta hate those people huh? thats like me saying i hate someone for eating because they were hungry. sounds like you actually like him alot since you listened to their band and think its not the same without him. im sorry that it makes it sound like that. the real reason is that life is meaningless without Christ. you have nothing to live for, no goal in life.

A REAL reason? How in what shape or form is it by any means real? Its only real in the mind and thats it. If it takes dillusion to ultemately believe in something, then we are a sorry lot indead. Find life in yourself, its a goal I challenge anyone to accomplish.

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
A REAL reason? How in what shape or form is it by any means real? Its only real in the mind and thats it. If it takes dillusion to ultemately believe in something, then we are a sorry lot indead. Find life in yourself, its a goal I challenge anyone to accomplish.

Yes! Yes, finially :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread