Brian Welch from Korn

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
If some of you think Brian is just one guy who somehow overcame drugs with his mind and Jesus has nothing to do with him changing his life than I suggest you watch the other 20 or so videos on there from the other people. It's good stuff!

blacksrt

Established Member
After watching that vid I refused to read the comments........ I enjoyed the video and I am not going to let any one of you change that with your satanistic comments.....

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
its amazing what Christ's love can do for you me and this man who was a drug addict and had everything

stevstum

Established Member
A REAL reason? How in what shape or form is it by any means real? Its only real in the mind and thats it. If it takes dillusion to ultemately believe in something, then we are a sorry lot indead. Find life in yourself, its a goal I challenge anyone to accomplish.

It is the his faith in something other then his self that changed his life. He was following his dream and got caught up in it. He wanted fame in the music industry and what he found like a lot of people do is that the Rock and Roll business brings parties, drugs and sex. It destroys who you really are and leaves you with a sense of hopelessness.

When he found God he found a hope that he could really change and be a person again. It just came at the cost of giving up the business. Just like any other addict you have to turn away from all the behavior and people you now and do something different.

Flyin '85

Established Member
korn

I am all for people getting themselves straight no matter what it takes, religon, children or whatever.
I just really miss the old sound of KORN....thier old stuff is still some of my favorite music to listen to.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Im glad hes cleaned up however he did it, he is a great musician and his solo stuff is better than anything Korn has done latley.

Zentenk

Established Member
He couldn't still play for Korn and go to church? Wonder if he plays guitar at church service...

Dannfive0

I hate RICE!
Established Member
Korn Sux Anyhow

...so why are we even still talking about this. Korn is like the bubble gum pop of the metal world, like the new age Metallica. Listen to real metal, not corporate metal. 14/88 WP WP W.A.R*88*

Users who are viewing this thread