Bristol palin's baby daddy is a brotha!!!! Wtf!!

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Don't know how true it is.....but

Don't shoot the messenger. I'm not saying it's true. I was just sent the link.....:lol1:

http://ec2-75-101-218-88.compute-1.amazonaws.com/

What a freaking JOKE! The video, the subject of the video, and the OP who even says I don't know how true it is, and posts it anyway.
:bs:

The total FREAK OUT on the left is absolutely HYSTERICAL!:dancenana::pepper::banana: This is really getting FUN!

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Like I stated, I don't know shit about the guy or the video. I'll let you internet researchers sort out fact from fiction. I don't have the time for all that.The video was sent to me. If it's not true, then who gives a rat ass. If it is true, who gives a rat's ass.....

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Once again Foe Hammer proves he's an idiot... I also saw you tried to use this post in arguement in
smackdown.:bash:
He was at the RNC.............
mccain%20bristol%20palin%20levi%20johnston.jpg

The topic was relevant to what was being discussed in Smackdown, so I posted it there. What's the fkn problem? You fkn Homo.

And as for the RNC.....:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:..Didn't see it, nor did i care to see it. It was doing this.....:beer::beer::sleeping:

You fkn Tard. DUMB FK!!!

CobraJazz

drive it everyday
Established Member
I doubt its true. I think the kid in the video is just trying to get people to check out his myspace page and promote whatever music career he hopes to have.

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
The topic was relevant to what was being discussed in Smackdown, so I posted it there. What's the fkn problem? You fkn Homo.

And as for the RNC.....:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:..Didn't see it, nor did i care to see it. It was doing this.....:beer::beer::sleeping:

You fkn Tard. DUMB FK!!!

Umm... this topic is not relevant to a damn thing if you knew what the **** you were talking about.

You should stay out of politics and football; it's pretty damn obvious you have no clue about either.

Users who are viewing this thread