Bristol palin's baby daddy is a brotha!!!! Wtf!!

Its probably fake but why would there be a problem if the dad of that girl was black? People decide who to sleep with and thats their choice. It sounds like there's a racial overtone on this thread thats poorly hidden based on the title of the thread.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Being as the guys name is like "Levi" or something of that nature I highly doubt it lol.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I thought P-Diddy said there weren't any "Blacks" in Alaska?:shrug::lol:

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
Once again Foe Hammer proves he's an idiot... I also saw you tried to use this post in arguement in smackdown.:bash:

He was at the RNC.............

mccain%20bristol%20palin%20levi%20johnston.jpg

Evan5469

Established Member
Apparently you all didn't see the P. Diddy thread where he states there are no black people in Alaska. So this obviously can't be true. :lol:

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Its probably fake but why would there be a problem if the dad of that girl was black? People decide who to sleep with and thats their choice. It sounds like there's a racial overtone on this thread thats poorly hidden based on the title of the thread.

QFT. I see nothing wrong with the father being black or any other color. Typical Svtp with the racial remarks in every other thread. Some of you need to stop acting like its the 50's and stop being so ignorant.

brentman2007

Established Member
Nuh Uh there isnt even no like black people in Like alaska so its impossible

duh

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk4xoxQa8Bw"]YouTube - Glenn Beck—Black Racist Wannabe 'P. Diddy' Attacks Sarah Palin[/ame]

Last edited:

Natec

Established Member
pdiddy is a ****ing disgrace.. ****ing punk racist ******.

i think more white people listen to his music than black people and he always feels like blacks are an outcast..

when blacks and mexicans have more ****ing potential with scholarships and grants than white people.. jsut for the sake of there skin.. and yet there apparentlly downplayed as low lives.. for christ sake you have your own BLACK television commercial.

i love black ppl i dont hate anyone.. but i HATE THE typical black person who says theres still mistreated or says dumb shit like him and kanye..
"george bush doesnt like black people" grow the **** up!

my two co owners for our promotional company are black.. no hating here my best friend is even half..

i just gotta vent after i see a dumb ****ing piece of faggotry trash like that.

QFT. I see nothing wrong with the father being black or any other color. Typical Svtp with the racial remarks in every other thread. Some of you need to stop acting like its the 50's and stop being so ignorant.

Care to explain what QFT stands for? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread