Brittany Griner pleads guilty to drug charges

kaz109

Established Member
Brittany deserve to be found guilty as she knows the rules having played in Germany for over 9 years now. The 9 year she was sentenced to is absolutely absurd but we have the same thing that happens in our country, it sucks but that’s life

Now to the other part, @gimmie11s , I will not talk about yours or anyone else’s kid on here, even in joking that is crossing the line imo but I will say this, you and anyone else making fun of wnba players would absolutely get bodied by any one of the avg players in the wnba let alone the top tier players.

I could find the same clips @gimmie11s posted with men college and professional players. Don’t be naive

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Now to the other part, @gimmie11s , I will not talk about yours or anyone else’s kid on here, even in joking that is crossing the line imo but I will say this, you and anyone else making fun of wnba players would absolutely get bodied by any one of the avg players in the wnba let alone the top tier players.

I could find the same clips @gimmie11s posted with men college and professional players. Don’t be naive
Get what?

Those females look like a junior college level school. Not college. Not professional. Not semi pro.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
So how long till he/she's out on a Prisoner Swap and Biden and this adminifuc8756stration is a mofo HERO? Month?

kaz109

Established Member
Get what?

Those females look like a junior college level school. Not college. Not professional. Not semi pro.
As I said , u can take random clips of ANY level sports and form a narrative based on 5 second clips.

There is a different in mens and womens sports for sure I’m not denying that. Obviously a wnba player wouldn’t stand a chance playing in the nba but everybody in this thread is far from an nba level player . I would put high dollar on ANY wnba player vs anyone who has posted in this thread.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Brittany deserve to be found guilty as she knows the rules having played in Germany for over 9 years now. The 9 year she was sentenced to is absolutely absurd but we have the same thing that happens in our country, it sucks but that’s life

GTFO with that crap! BTW, im not kidding about my HS kid. He'd destroy this dude.

The problem with your analysis is it assumes the bloopers clips of the WNBA are the exception, not the rule.

Except, they're the rule.

There is a reason literally 0 people are interested in watching them -- its because they suck, not because the entire country is sexist.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
As I said , u can take random clips of ANY level sports and form a narrative based on 5 second clips.

There is a different in mens and womens sports for sure I’m not denying that. Obviously a wnba player wouldn’t stand a chance playing in the nba but everybody in this thread is far from an nba level player . I would put high dollar on ANY wnba player vs anyone who has posted in this thread.
I don't what you consider high dollar to be, but denying exceptionalism doesn't exist today in certain young men is about as ignorant as one can be. All things are not equal when comparing men to women, never have been never will be. Skill overcomes experience and age also, how you can make such an absolute statement is comical.
GTFO with that crap! BTW, im not kidding about my HS kid. He'd destroy this dude.

The problem with your analysis is it assumes the bloopers clips of the WNBA are the exception, not the rule.

There is a reason literally 0 people are interested in watching them -- its because they suck, not because the entire country is sexist.
Flood those teams with trans and more freaks, then it may become interesting.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
**** that stupid entitled bitch! I guess America isnt so bad afterall u racist ****! Cant stand her. Yea, lets smuggle drugs into Russia...... Great freaking idea!

If ur that stupid to risk that then ur that stupid to go to jail! She is a ZERO........ ZERO! No one is making any deals for this stupid bitch nor should they!

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Lets add a few more certainties about the female league:

Attendance is low because it correlates with performance. Scoring is low (for professionals....lol) and overall ability seems below snuff. That resonates poorly with sports fans.

America is OBSESSED with sports but can't be bother with this particular sport.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I was listening to the sentencing and the argument was "I made an honest mistake" so should get no sentence.

My first thought was the "honest mistake" was thinking that Russia would say, "omg, you are an athlete and star in the WNBA so whatever you want to do you get a pass" just like at home. She's used to going through life not being held accountable due to basketball skills.

Basketball "skills"

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

Reminds of the "shirts vs blouses" skit.
dave chappelle blouses GIF

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member

This is true! I watch the LPGA all the time. It’s because they are great players.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
It just seems like some sports, even though the level of ability is drastically different, isn't as apparent when watching on their own. Women's style of basketball is radically different from men and is significantly less appealing. Women's golf isn't, it looks the same and the tee box placement puts their drives in about the same spot on the course.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I was listening to the sentencing and the argument was "I made an honest mistake" so should get no sentence.

My first thought was the "honest mistake" was thinking that Russia would say, "omg, you are an athlete and star in the WNBA so whatever you want to do you get a pass" just like at home. She's used to going through life not being held accountable due to basketball skills.

Hang em high Harris is pissed that she wasn't the one to prosecute her.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread