brittany murphy found dead this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

2k3gt

Established Member
Definitely drug related..you don't just randomly have a heart attack at 32. Still sucks though.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Eh...whatever. I agree with others who have said it was probably drug related. Hard to feel bad for someone when they do it to themselves.

canibus

Established Member
I've never liked her, always annoyed the shit out of me. But I still wouldn't wish this on her. RIP, wether it was coke or not.

FoxFour

Peace,Love and Soul!
Established Member
Definitely drug related..you don't just randomly have a heart attack at 32. Still sucks though.

Probably was drug related in her case, looks like emotional instability may have caused her to lose hope and she started abusing drugs ; but there have been instances where people have died from cardiac arrest at an early age due to a congenetive heart defect that they may have never known. One case in point was the the death of Pro figure skater Sergei Grinkov who died from sudden death at age 28.

Last edited:

tistan

Established Member
dude I knew died of cardiac arrest due to meth. it's also a possibility.

Probably not meth if she has all of her teeth. I know a kid who used to be on meth. He is 20 years old and his teeth are all rotted out due to meth use.

slowr w/o blowr

Established Member
She was pretty HOT. What a bummer. here are a couple of pics that i like.

brittany_murphy_11.jpg

brittany_murphy_15.jpg

brittany_murphy_16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread