buddys ford GT is getting the first ever upgraded 3.3 whipple!!!!

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
50 BMG said:
And now I still have you going.

its about time :cuss:

just getting tired of post about "I'm getting a space shuttle main engine installed in my truck.........should be done next month"

don't tell me what you're going to do, just show me the pics when its done

Wildpony

Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
That's a big blower, should be interesting, forget the spray IMO. Also, regardless of the form of power adder used, 700rw is a lot of power for 93 octane. If he wants to keep it together for a decent amount of time, mix in some 100/104.

Why not run a pure methanol injection kit & he could probably still run the 93 octane?
"Alcky Controls" are in Fla. Maybe they could build him a custom prototype kit to go along with his proto blower...

Fourcam330

Established Member
Wildpony said:
Why not run a pure methanol injection kit & he could probably still run the 93 octane?
"Alcky Controls" are in Fla. Maybe they could build him a custom prototype kit to go along with his proto blower...

I'd rather have the twin 67s he has planned as of now. With smaller turbos he just made 1012rw @ 22.5 psi on a stock longblock.

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
2001BlackSVT said:
my buddy watched the dyno of that TT GT out here in cali while he was waiting to get his STI dyno'd.... he said it made 1008rwhp
I thought they were in Florida?

californiacuda

Established Member
Can the aftercooler keep the air temps down, did you put in a boost controller to be able to run at different hp settings, any difficulties with the maf or injectors, or stock computer. Is it difficult to launch car, is the clutch holding up, any issues with the transaxle. Sorry, just interested.

jj1987

Established Member
californiacuda said:
Can the aftercooler keep the air temps down, did you put in a boost controller to be able to run at different hp settings, any difficulties with the maf or injectors, or stock computer. Is it difficult to launch car, is the clutch holding up, any issues with the transaxle. Sorry, just interested.
I'll be in contact with the tuner today, will let you know.

jj1987

Established Member
californiacuda said:
Temps down no problem. Joe has went through 2 barrels of race gas, daily driving it.

No boost controller that I know of, Joe is running at full HP daily, 1012 at the wheels.

The stock injectors are being a PITA, fuel pressure dropping.

Stock computer I forgot to ask.

Difficult to launch? :bash: its 1012 hp!

Clutch is holding up now, there was a leak in the slave cylinder.

Transaxle has no issues that I've heard of.

californiacuda

Established Member
Sounds great, thanks for the info. Good luck, keep it up. Would like to see what it can do at 1/4 mile. Probably still running the nitto 305's? Any plans for a roll cage. I know its tough to let it lose at a track without the cage and a few other things.

Users who are viewing this thread