Build me what's the best single or twin turbo kit

calgarybandit

Established Member
Looking at swapping out my Vortech JT trim to a single or twin turbo kit over the winter. The goal is to be around 1000RWHP what is the best built kit with stability to hit that number?

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Jpc, CPR, hellion twin, fluid twin, Armageddon twin, on3 twin, any of them will get you there. Depends on money and what YOU want.

Edit: I like the simplicity of a single. It hits like a train and one less turbo to worry about. I thought about a twin set too. Pretty much 5-6 months of checking pros and cons of each kit. Completely happy with my buy

Last edited:

Kyle55

Established Member
For single I would go cpr no back pressure issues. Twins I would go with fluid turbo that was just released

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
All the for mentioned kits are excellent but the cpr kit comes with everything you need, the headers and the new crossmember, its the most complete kit out there! And you get to keep your front sway bar!

Last edited:

wormriddle

Established Member
I've had two prior turbo Mustangs, both were single turbo. I went with the CPR kit for my 14. It hasn't been delivered yet so I can't speak on it at the moment. I've driven twin cars and they're a blast but prefer a big single.

Users who are viewing this thread