Build Scheduled for Week of 4/23

blair223

Established Member
Called the 800 number today and gave the girl my dealer id and order number. She said I was scheduled for build to start the week of 4/23. Called salesman right after to see if they had the same info but the GM was not available so he was going to check with him first chance he gets and call me back. Will post when I hear back.

EDIT: NOT CORRECT. Found out the hard way that dealer order codes are not unique EVEN AT THE SAME DEALERSHIP. There is a 5.0 GT with the same order number as my GT500 and they gave me the dates on that. Mine is "Unscheduled Clean" so at least that have all the parts for it

Last edited:

chuckstang

Established Member
Yeah I dunno if I believe the 14s will be out that soon. I have a feeling they will be pushed back or something.

ya i was just kidding around but I think its crazy that 13 mustangs are already on the streets and its only april 2012.

hell the 2012 zl1 is still not even out yet lol

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
ya i was just kidding around but I think its crazy that 13 mustangs are already on the streets and its only april 2012.

Oh haha sorry. It's late and my brain isn't working.

Slowponycar

Established Member
Man that's SWEET. Still have not heard about mine yet, heck my dealer doesnt even have a VIN number not build date :(

91svtbird

Established Member

Yes, the 2012 ZL1 is out. They started deliveries last week.

Yeah but the ZL1 is way late for a 2012 ...about 6 months late IMO. I wouldn't be very happy if I had one on order. I would have cancelled and re ordered a 13' instead.....just sayin!

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
well a bunch of those guys who had a 2012 order got pushed to 2013, 600 of them! because of that delay they had. Better for them, Nav is offered on the next model....however i still cant stand their way of thinking, dont necessarily have a problem with the car just its company and owners....

I cant wait to find out the status of mine, my dealer is on vacation and I think I have the wrong order number :cuss:

blair223

Established Member
Stopped by the dealer at lunch and spoke with the GM. He checked the DORA and my status is "scheduled for build". Got a VIN number and the delivery date is currently scheduled for May 3rd!!! I told him that did not seem possible as the build is not scheduled until April 23rd. He did not seem to think that was to short for a build time.

Damn, I better get busy on the garage makeover!

---

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Heard from my dealer, those of us who ordered late march like I did are in the "factory stock order, or regular customer order" basically those orders are being processed as of 5/17, with builds shortly after. the ones being built now are first allocation cars, so congrats to those guys, everyone else who is seeing material hold-unchsduled, dont be alarmed....sit back and relax :beer:

Shhhh

Established Member
Stopped by the dealer at lunch and spoke with the GM. He checked the DORA and my status is "scheduled for build". Got a VIN number and the delivery date is currently scheduled for May 3rd!!! I told him that did not seem possible as the build is not scheduled until April 23rd. He did not seem to think that was to short for a build time.

Damn, I better get busy on the garage makeover!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?yo12lo

I was told similar information which ended up just being a mistake by the Ford customer service person. Look up a 2012 vin decoder and use it to decode your vin. The one they mistakenly gave me was a 2013 V6 Convertible. My real order has yet to be pulled.

Users who are viewing this thread