Building Boost...what Rpm's?

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
4sdvenom said:
For tuning purposes I might agree with some of what your saying! (Even though dynos don't fall under something my car uses or ever will)

But the original thread starter is not looking for how to tune for peak boost, he simply wants a comparison of what spools lower in the rpm range...which I took to mean...he wants to know which is going to plant him in the seat quicker when he plants his right foot, and runs thru the gears!

Not argueing with you.....just took a different perspective, and interpretation to his question!

Ken:beer:

Understood, but what I am suggesting is the very essence of low end spool. By having that information you will know which turbo setup WILL put you in the seat running through the gears. Any tuner that is familiar with turbo setups will tune it this way.

I prefer to get the car in the ballpark on the dyno, then finish the tuning on the street, where the car is actually going to run.

Ashley

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
LargeOrangeFont said:
Understood, but what I am suggesting is the very essence of low end spool. By having that information you will know which turbo setup WILL put you in the seat running through the gears. Any tuner that is familiar with turbo setups will tune it this way.

I prefer to get the car in the ballpark on the dyno, then finish the tuning on the street, where the car is actually going to run.

Ashley

Agreed :beer: (except for the dyno part.;-) .lol..)

Users who are viewing this thread