Bully Picks on the Wrong Kid

Copper&Black

Established Member
[video=youtube_share;6Q97LjHfiL8]http://youtu.be/6Q97LjHfiL8[/video]

Last edited:

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
nice, good to know there are still some kids out there that aren't complete babies.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
That kid definitely has some kind of training. Great job defending himself.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I counted 10 solid hits, a kick with a take down maneuver. The bully spent the entire fight defending himself, classic.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Punk ass got up like nothing happened. I love it when the right person gets whats coming. I have no problem with what happened. I wish the kid would have broken his nose or something a little more lasting, sort of like a scarlet letter.

Joewee500

Established Member
Kids have a little more flexibility otherwise that arm was snapped at the elbow. Kid probably had at least a couple years training. Ground game was stout.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I saw a fight like this once when I was a freshman in high school. This kid was rumored to be some kind of black belt but was quiet and very socially awkward. This big guy that was a wannabe thug wouldn't leave him alone, always taunting him, and finally the kid went off on him 10x worse than this in like 10 seconds. The kid hit him with a front kick to the face that seemed to come out of no where and follow it with maybe three\four HARD punches and the big guy was down with a face covered in blood. Never saw someone get wrecked so bad so fast. If only there were cellphone cameras then.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Not much I hate more than a bully. I love to see them get their asses kicked just because they can't leave other people the hell alone.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
This happened a while back. You can also watch the interview that was done and the bully said he wouldn't ever apologize and doesn't regret it or something.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Love how the punk ass tries to get up and act like he wants some more. That kid made quick work of him and the punk ass was lucky the kid didn't break his arm. I'm sorry but in a street fight the arm needs to broken.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
That kid has definitely spent some time in a gym. Kid looked like BJJ black belt doing that shit.

This happened a while back. You can also watch the interview that was done and the bully said he wouldn't ever apologize and doesn't regret it or something.

Bully didn't learn his lesson apparently. He's gonna get ****ed by somebody again. Parents should have beat that kids ass when they found out about him bullying another kid and then made him apologize.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
VNOMIS said:
Bully didn't learn his lesson apparently.

Whether his behavior after the beatdown was pretentious, I like how he stood about 15 feet from his opponent while signaling for another round.

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread