Bully Picks on the Wrong Kid

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
As Rodney Dangerfield put it in Back to School, the best thing about kids is making them!

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Bully will simply move on to his divorced mother's unlocked pistols and propane tanks.

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
That kid has definitely spent some time in a gym. Kid looked like BJJ black belt doing that shit.

Bully didn't learn his lesson apparently. He's gonna get ****ed by somebody again. Parents should have beat that kids ass when they found out about him bullying another kid and then made him apologize.

So hit your kid and tell him not to bully or hit other kids??? Nice parenting skills.........................WTH?????

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
0mKXcg1.gif

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
So hit your kid and tell him not to bully or hit other kids??? Nice parenting skills.........................WTH?????

Yup! Spank him or paddle him. The kid will understand that there are consequences for doing what he did. Seemed to work pretty well for me when I was young and I did something that I wasn't supposed to or knew that I shouldn't be doing. What would you do? Tell him don't do that and send him on his merry way? Lol

Machdup1

Established Member
Kid followed the rule. Never start a fight, but always win if someone else does.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Yup! Spank him or paddle him. The kid will understand that there are consequences for doing what he did. Seemed to work pretty well for me when I was young and I did something that I wasn't supposed to or knew that I shouldn't be doing. What would you do? Tell him don't do that and send him on his merry way? Lol

Same here. Couldn't count the number of spankings my brothers and I got, and damned glad of it. In my case in particular, I hate to think how I would have turned out if my parents had spared the rod.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
That kid can fight. When I was like 7-8 a 11-12 year old across the street would beat up on me semi regularly. I barely remember this but my parents still bring it up. He was pushing me around one winter day. I threw a chunk of ice at him and it got him right in the face. He ran home screaming and bleeding. Then later his mom came over to complain, huge mistake, my mom is mean.

Last edited:

byeofcr

Established Member
Every now and then we get a kid who just had enough and wrecks a bully. Had this fight i responded to and there was blood all over the ground like wayyyyy to much blood from a normal broken nose so i was like "did someone get stabbed?" Then i saw the "victim" with a 4" gash across his head in a classroom. Other kid was sitting calmly in another classroom like nothing happened. Reviewed camera footage and the "victim" had been following around the other kid up and down the hallways and even into his classroom with his lackeys following behind.. Shoved the other kid and next thing was the quickest double leg take down to face slam i had ever seen. Never struck him on the ground, just grabbed his bag and waited in another classroom.
The "victims" parents came the next day demanding i arrest the other kid. Showed them the video and explained the events. Dad was just like "well dumbass you earned it" lol. The other kid was new from another state and apparently a damn good wrestler.

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
pretty awesome. bully got what was coming.

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member

So while your "HITTING" your child you tell him not to "HIT" other kids.................I'm all for corprul punishment, but in the right circumstances!! Hitting your child for hitting others sends a confusing message to a young developing child. The message is only hit when your an adult like when daddy hit me for hitting others.................If your confused about this just imagine how confused your child is???????

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That bully certainly had it coming. Some day he'll (hopefully) look back and be grateful that it happened. Hopefully.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
someone needs to track that kid down and invite him to join svtp. :thumbsup:

my nephew has been taking boxing for years. in the beginning of his freshman year an upperclassman bully tried punking his skinny little ass in the PE locker room. after he woke up from being knocked out he never bothered him again. nor did anyone else. :nono:

Troponin

Established Member
Unfortunately, the kid defending himself probably got the same punishment as the bully. Happened to me in school. Was being bullied, went to parents, staff, and they did nothing. He finally cornered me one day and swung. Punched him, layed him out, and I ended up getting suspended and charged with disorderly conduct and a $150 fine.

The problem with today is that the punishment for defense and standing up for yourself is the same as bullying.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Unfortunately, the kid defending himself probably got the same punishment as the bully. Happened to me in school. Was being bullied, went to parents, staff, and they did nothing. He finally cornered me one day and swung. Punched him, layed him out, and I ended up getting suspended and charged with disorderly conduct and a $150 fine.

The problem with today is that the punishment for defense and standing up for yourself is the same as bullying.

That's true in a lot of cases. Zero tolerance rules tend to lead to zero common sense.

Users who are viewing this thread