Bump Stocks Seem to be on the Chopping Block

Bioburner

Established Member
They didn't have much of a following as they totally screw with accuracy. Were banned from use at a major indoor range here in MN. The old spray and pray. Manufactures site that sold them is only taking future requests and leave your email. Were around $100. I can see another grab for high cap mags again.
I am going to the largest private machinegun shoot tomorrow to setup camp at Knob Creek

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you can find them for sale, they're selling for double to triple retail.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I bought one last year, still haven't thrown it on. It was $100 and figured it would be fun at a friends ranch, then swap back the functional stock. One of those novelty items for burning tons of ammo with no intent to hit a target.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not a fan of them.

I purchased an Echo Trigger, and I've enjoyed it.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Not a fan either. I equate it to the difference of trying to rapidly fire off an M16 3 round burst to a full auto M4. There's a significant difference and a lot of interruption in the firing because it just isn't consistent. That's why I have a hard time believing those long and consistent 60-100rnd vollies of fire in the Vegas shooting were from from a bump fire stock.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
IMO they just burn through a bunch of brass & make a bunch of noise.
But I'm sure it'll be a hot item for awhile.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I thought the slide fire / bump stock was fun...nothing I'd really want on my rifle though...but dammit I want a can! Hopefully this BS doesn't kill that bill

I stopped at my local store to look for some better glass for rem 700 22-250 and noticed his pmag rack was all but empty...there were 2 left and they came home with me lol

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I thought the slide fire / bump stock was fun...nothing I'd really want on my rifle though...but dammit I want a can! Hopefully this BS doesn't kill that bill

I stopped at my local store to look for some better glass for rem 700 22-250 and noticed his pmag rack was all but empty...there were 2 left and they came home with me lol

That's why I bought one, occasional fun since it's easy to swap.

Strange mags are being sold out, just looked and one of my suppliers has about 350k of them, so if anyone needs some...lol.

Edit: Pulled up AR15 inventory too, and still plenty in stock, so not seeing much in the way of concern. Last few shootings before Trump, all inventory was gone within hours.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t care. I work to hard for my money to just waste I spent brass for a gimmick.

I don’t think buying them right now would be wise. If they get banned, I bet they won’t be grandfathered.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I don’t care. I work to hard for my money to just waste I spent brass for a gimmick.

I don’t think buying them right now would be wise. If they get banned, I bet they won’t be grandfathered.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

No way to trace them...not regulated at all

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
No way to trace them...not regulated at all

You really want to risk a 15 year prison stay to hide one in your closest for what?

They are not viable tools of war if you are worried about a SHTF-Red Dawn-Zombie Apocalypse-Civil War.

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
You really want to risk a 15 year prison stay to hide one in your closest for what ends mean?

They are not viable tools of war if you are worried about a SHTF-Red Dawn-Zombie Apocalypse-Civil War.

I didn't say that...I also don't own one. I'm sure someone will be printing them soon if not already

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Not a fan either. I equate it to the difference of trying to rapidly fire off an M16 3 round burst to a full auto M4. There's a significant difference and a lot of interruption in the firing because it just isn't consistent. That's why I have a hard time believing those long and consistent 60-100rnd vollies of fire in the Vegas shooting were from from a bump fire stock.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I am having a hard time believing those longer vollies came from an AR with a bump fire stock and those high cap mags as well. The way the rounds get stacked in those 60/100rd mags, just don't believe he'd be able fire long vollies without interruption, jam etc.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I am having a hard time believing those longer vollies came from an AR with a bump fire stock and those high cap mags as well. The way the rounds get stacked in those 60/100rd mags, just don't believe he'd be able fire long vollies without interruption, jam etc.

Well he did have 26 rifles. Change rifle not magazine?

Users who are viewing this thread