BurnOut's At Bickfords

dfuzz78

The Thin Blue Line
Established Member
Cobra_03 said:
HAHA! :uh oh: Now I'll just have to treat every fast car as an officer! :poke: lol! That is one nice "L" though!!! Wish I could keep my black paint as nice a yours! Hope you see you around again! -Todd

Thanks man! I know that WSP has some cars that one would never think is a cop car. But they are road rage cars with cameras. i think one is a Honda. Point is, you never know... ;-)

Cobra_03

If it dont go, chrome it.
Established Member
dfuzz78 said:
Thanks man! I know that WSP has some cars that one would never think is a cop car. But they are road rage cars with cameras. i think one is a Honda. Point is, you never know... ;-)

That's awsome! Glad to hear they are doing something about the road rage problems. I'm from Belligham, and I swear everytime I make a trip through Seattle I see some raged idiot weaving through traffic almost causing accidents for every move they make. :cuss: Guess that's one of the reasons I don't live down there in the rat race! :bash:

Anyway! sorry to kill the thread! Did anyone have a KB Cobra at Bickford? I showed up late so I only saw like 4-5 Modded cobra's?

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
dfuzz78 said:
Don't worry about that too much. I don't pull anyone over. That's what Government vehicles are for. My L is a daily driver. Lights are for show. It got lots of attention, but not enough to win anything. LOL :burnout:
You definitely got/had everyone's attention when you hit the lights! That was the most memorable part for me... that's for sure:beer:

Christian

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Cobra_03 said:
That's awsome! Glad to hear they are doing something about the road rage problems. I'm from Belligham, and I swear everytime I make a trip through Seattle I see some raged idiot weaving through traffic almost causing accidents for every move they make. :cuss: Guess that's one of the reasons I don't live down there in the rat race!

IMO - Theres more to the RR than the crazy driver. I wish the police would ticket the folks that go 55pmh in the "fast" lane. What happened to Slower Traffic Keep Right? THATS what pisses people off! Theres way more to it than the mad driver. How did he get mad?
Back on topic! :beer:

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Thanks for the vid!

And I bet you were disappointed that the 'cocky one who will spin out into the ditch' didnt :-D

I decided to come over here and see how the NW section was doing, as most of the NW people over on Stangnet are from Oregon. Anyone from up north?

MyFordsFly

Established Member
BTW awesome videos guys :thumbsup:. I didnt get to see much of it due to chatting and I was kinda bummed I didnt get to go watch too.

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
video does not work for me, just loads everything and then just sits there, little film strip breaks in half, any suggestions.

Blue Snake

SLACKER Poster
Established Member
Cool vid I guess I left going the wrong direction.
No snake there just my slow truck.

Users who are viewing this thread