BurnOut's At Bickfords

Cobra_03

If it dont go, chrome it.
Established Member
03CONVTORCH said:
video does not work for me, just loads everything and then just sits there, little film strip breaks in half, any suggestions.

IMO-03 Convtorch And Mystic take the torch!!! :beer: That was awsome! Nice one 03CONVTORCH! no wheel Hop on that burnout! Looked like you could have held it on a little longer haha! :rockon: -Thanks for the vid Shangsta :pop:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I'll be sure to top that one next time. Kept it pretty straight after seeing 03convtorch. I know what that feels like and these Cobras can be pretty unforgiving once the tails gets out from under ya.
Next time I'll do a 3rd gear 70mph burnout as well.
Cool vids guys. Thanks! :beer:

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
Thanks guys for the great videos...!! :beer: :pop: Next time we'll remember the camera and make a video..oooops. Let's get together this summer and do a day cruz, BBQ at our house, Pool tbl, hot tub, darts, big screen party :rockon: ... Mrs. 03CONVTORCH

MyFordsFly

Established Member
03CONVTORCH said:
Thanks guys for the great videos...!! :beer: :pop: Next time we'll remember the camera and make a video..oooops. Let's get together this summer and do a day cruz, BBQ at our house, Pool tbl, hot tub, darts, big screen party :rockon: ... Mrs. 03CONVTORCH

That would rock! Burnouts in the driveway too? :D

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
03 Snake2 said:
Yeah its scotty the show was sick pretty much but ya know im interested to see anothonys vid cause i want to see how close he came to puttin the cobra in the ditch
Is this my offspring...The video link is on page 2 under shangsta

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Ok so i watched the video and theres a bunch of the footage not on there so ill do it again tommorow morning. I just got to school late and had limited time to upload so i guess i must of left some of the clips in final cut when uploading. So ill put the full raw footage and then the final version up later

AJC-05GT

Established Member
Nice ... I didnt get to stay and watch the burnouts.. I'll be keeping my eyes open for the lightning cop truck... :burnout:

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Shangsta said:
Ok so i watched the video and theres a bunch of the footage not on there so ill do it again tommorow morning. I just got to school late and had limited time to upload so i guess i must of left some of the clips in final cut when uploading. So ill put the full raw footage and then the final version up later

Any word on that other footage?

grover

Established Member
Thats the engine of my Cobra in the begining of the first video. We didn't leave until late so I'm not sure if anyone got any footage. I can't get the second video to work on my computer so I will have to wait until I get over to a friends house to see if I made it on that one. It was the first time I really got a chance to put the new 335 michelins to the test. Since I quickly hit the rev limiter in second I guess they wont last long. next time d/r

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
hockeypuck_74 said:
How often do they do that show up at Bickford. I live on Seattle Hill Road, so that's spitting distance.

That was our third year there. Should be back again next year on the last weekend of April.

hockeypuck_74

Established Member
Well, good to see the representation in the area.

For those of you around Snohomish, look for the 03 Sonic Blue vert wandering about on sunny days. Obvious hockey fan (you'll understand if you follow) and give a wave.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Sorry about how long its taking to get the other video posted. Its on a school comp and we had to finish up a dvd for the school before i could post so itll be up tommorow

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Shangsta said:
Sorry about how long its taking to get the other video posted. Its on a school comp and we had to finish up a dvd for the school before i could post so itll be up tommorow

Awesome :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread