Business Logo Help

03Saleen

Termin8
Established Member
Hey guys a few weeks ago I posted about starting a business, well I decided to take the plunge and start a iPhone repair company to where we come to you as opposed to you coming to us. I just purchased a domain name and its going to be i-Rite.com. I need some help with a logo from all you Photoshop wizards out there. I was looking for something that was typed out as a lower case I, had a dash that looked like a red EKG symbol and a uppercase R and rest lower case ite.com. Any stylistic things you might think that might make it look related to Apple products would be great. Last thing it has to be on a white background. I'm willing to Paypal $20 to the best logo posted. If your interested in trying your artistic hand at it, please feel free to do so. Thanks!

EKG symbol something like this.
EKG-red-heart.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just curious why you selected the name 'i-Rite' for an iPhone repair business.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
what's your budget? or are you looking for a free-bee?

and a logo should be made in illustrator not photoshop.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You should consider using a professional service, depending on the message you want to transmit through your logo. If you're looking for a more simple logo and want to take a stab at designing your own logo, there is inexpensive software available. You don't necessarily have to use Adobe Illustrator. Two nice products are The Logo Creator and AAA Logo. Both are extremely easy to use.

Users who are viewing this thread