Buying a 2018 What deals or prices folks paid

grabsand

Established Member
Im going in this weekend to maybe snag a 2018 GT premium with sticker prices ranging from 43K to 46K. Was just wondering what any buyers paid or a good number to start at. To be honest Im sick to my stomach how much new stangs cost these days. My number is around the 39 range plus the tax and crap.

Hopefully Things go well.

Any info would be great.
thanks

RLB01

Established Member
Yes to much $ for premium so I opted for the standard. The monies saved will pay for my Procharger. Lightning blue, 2018 GT, 10 speed auto. with performance package 38,500 before taxes, etc..

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Just crazy the prices on these ford's now even the f150s. I paid 45k for a new Shelby back in 2011. Bought my 17 gt auto last year new for 31k. For me I would hold out til the end of the year for deals.

Bald Menace

Established Member
Bought an 18 base model with A10, PP and 301A package which gave me the larger infotainment display, my color gauges and ambient lighting, 9 speaker sound system, power seats and dual climate control and drove away at 39k.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Bought an 18 base model with A10, PP and 301A package which gave me the larger infotainment display, my color gauges and ambient lighting, 9 speaker sound system, power seats and dual climate control and drove away at 39k.

I just picked one up last night... also 301a (basically premium but with cloth--love love!) but with black accent package. Looks amazing against oxford white.

I was able to get $4800 off msrp... best I could do. Went in person to 3 different dealers and walked out twice. Finally bit the bullet on 3rd dealer and bought.

Love this car!!!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I just picked one up last night... also 301a (basically premium but with cloth--love love!) but with black accent package. Looks amazing against oxford white.

I was able to get $4800 off msrp... best I could do. Went in person to 3 different dealers and walked out twice. Finally bit the bullet on 3rd dealer and bought.

Love this car!!!

Congrats and I am holding out until summer when the 19's are coming as I am hoping there is a little more rebate $$.

Zemedici

Established Member

Love this car!!!

Pics Dom!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
OP,

Just send me the VIN and your zip code and I will tell you what you should pay.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
wow, just looked at my local dealer and they are discounting deep already. I may have to go look at this one.

upload_2018-3-23_9-52-56.png

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats and I am holding out until summer when the 19's are coming as I am hoping there is a little more rebate $$.

We get boned out here in Ca... too many buyers makes it difficult to get a great deal on something brand new and novel.

I should have waited but the lack of patience deep in my adolescent self got the best of me. LOL

Pics Dom!

As requested!

OP,

Just send me the VIN and your zip code and I will tell you what you should pay.

You, sir.. were a huge help. Thank you!

wow, just looked at my local dealer and they are discounting deep already. I may have to go look at this one.

View attachment 1475554

Do it!!

Couple shots of mine... no great pics yet.. haven't had a chance plus its been raining. ugh!

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0317.JPG

IMG_0319.JPG

IMG_0325.JPG

Drag mode baby.. gotta have it! The shifts in drag mode are LEGIT! It's really the main reason I searched for a 301a... you don't get all of the drive modes on a base car and I didn't want leather so 301a it was.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Do it!!

Drag mode baby.. gotta have it! The shifts in drag mode are LEGIT! It's really the main reason I searched for a 301a... you don't get all of the drive modes on a base car and I didn't want leather so 301a it was.

Damn you! I dropped the wifes Expy off for an oil change and they gave me the car I posted above to drive for the day. What a difference over my 3.15 auto 6spd!! The active exhaust is just about perfect for me as well and might only need a resonator delete for a little more volume.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
The 18’s have louder factory exhaust and the new rear valence (sp?) with quad tips is sexy as hell.

My car is a 3.15 car but it moves out just fine with that deep 1st gear of the 10r80.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
The 18’s have louder factory exhaust and the new rear valence (sp?) with quad tips is sexy as hell.

My car is a 3.15 car but it moves out just fine with that deep 1st gear of the 10r80.

The car I am driving has the 3.55s with the auto and the active exhaust. Such a long way these cars have come.

Users who are viewing this thread