buying an L

svtonmymind

Established Member
I just looked at a white 2001 L and it only had 28,000 miles on it. I was in a hurry and I didn't look at the engine but it sounded great and had traction bars on it. They want 24,495 for it, is that too much? My payments would be 440 a month with 0 down. What do you guys think? Please help as I might buy tomorrow. Also I live in Alaska so i don't see these for sale that often.

saleen012

Established Member
well kbb is usually pretty good w/ value of your car in your area. I paid 23995 for my 2002 w/ 26,000 miles. I think anything in the 24,000 range is a little steep for that year model.

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Seems a little steep, but you're in Alaska so availability may be part of that. You know, supply and demand... What would you pay to have one brought to you even if you got it cheaper ?

For that payment (or close), you might be able to get a new one with "new car" financing. My $0.02. Good Luck !

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
svtonmymind said:
I just looked at a white 2001 L and it only had 28,000 miles on it. I was in a hurry and I didn't look at the engine but it sounded great and had traction bars on it. They want 24,495 for it, is that too much? My payments would be 440 a month with 0 down. What do you guys think? Please help as I might buy tomorrow. Also I live in Alaska so i don't see these for sale that often.

TOO MUCH!!!! :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread