Buying my first Termi. Advice is appreciated

Ddawg18

Established Member
Thank you to all of those who have sound honest advice with respect. :beer::beer: it is much appreciated.

And for the rest of you who are in their mother/grandmother/brother/aunt/uncles basement typing your snarkey sarcastic stupid comments, I see nothing has changed since high school. If you were men, you wouldn't hide behind internet forums....its just as bad as a "telephone tough guy" :)

I can't wait to get my Termi....Termi....Termi....Termi....:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
My first post in this section 1 1/2 years ago was that I had just joined the Termi section.

I got flamed for it and took it like a man. So think of it as a rookie hazing. Personally I would just ST*U and move on. No reason to be butt hurt IMO.

CompO_Eric

Arch Enemy of the Prius
Established Member
Thank you to all of those who have sound honest advice with respect. :beer::beer: it is much appreciated.

And for the rest of you who are in their mother/grandmother/brother/aunt/uncles basement typing your snarkey sarcastic stupid comments, I see nothing has changed since high school. If you were men, you wouldn't hide behind internet forums....its just as bad as a "telephone tough guy" :)

I can't wait to get my Termi....Termi....Termi....Termi....:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Step 2: Don't end up in Smackdown.

^ Back to Step 2.

CompO_Eric

Arch Enemy of the Prius
Established Member
LA Motorcars in Richardson, Texas has a bunch too.

I've heard mixed stories about their credibility so I backed out on a 4600 mile "Bone Stock" Mystic.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
My first post in this section 1 1/2 years ago was that I had just joined the Termi section.

I got flamed for it and took it like a man. So think of it as a rookie hazing. Personally I would just ST*U and move on. No reason to be butt hurt IMO.
. He can't do that.

Users who are viewing this thread