Bye bye t45

97cobra...

Established Member
My buddy just put a built rear end in his 03 gt with 3:73 and wanted to see how he now did against my slobra so we went out to Mexico on the first pass I went to grab second and got a whole lot of nothing saw some sparks fly out the back of the car then I went to shift to second and I was stuck in first gear drive 10 miles home like that real fun and now on to find out what broke fml anyone have any ideas ?

crazycarlo

Established Member
Does it have an aftermarket shifter or clutch in it or is that all stock. The sparks are what get me. Maybe some broken shift forks or a clutch cable. Its hard to say without more info.

97cobra...

Established Member
Does it have an aftermarket shifter or clutch in it or is that all stock. The sparks are what get me. Maybe some broken shift forks or a clutch cable. Its hard to say without more info.

Ya it's a oem replacement clutch about a year old a steeds tri ax short shifter with the stoppers adjusted. When I drove it home the car stayed in 1 gear even of I had the shifter in neutral if I pressed the clutch it would disengage if not moving I can switch gears but the car won't move and there hard to get into

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
Ya it's a oem replacement clutch about a year old a steeds tri ax short shifter with the stoppers adjusted. When I drove it home the car stayed in 1 gear even of I had the shifter in neutral if I pressed the clutch it would disengage if not moving I can switch gears but the car won't move and there hard to get into

Could be anything really. Could be a shift fork.. Really wouldn't doubt it but it also could be a spring or a pin or anything. These transmissions aren't that strong. I've broken a few lol but sparks? Maybe your clutch blew up :shrug: no telling till it out

HandsomeRob

Established Member
I have no idea what they are going for. All I know is I have no use for it. I was going to post it in the Market section but I'm in no hurry to sell it. Shoot me a PM

97cobra...

Established Member
Thanks man just bought one like an hour ago along with a dd so the cobra is gonna be down for a while gonna replace a lot of stuff and get her back into perfect shape

Users who are viewing this thread