c6 corvette and those who have driven a Terminator please enter

iliveanddie

Established Member
Okay so I got some questions. For those that have driven both a c6 and a terminator please give me your thoughts on both cars and there advantages and disadvantages. I know overall they are totally two different cars due to price and 2-4 seat. I am looking for an informed good comparison and figure I will probably get a slight Terminator bias on this side but would still like a good comparison to feel of driving and such.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i have driven both and i really liked them both!

the 03 Cobra was fun with it's instant TQ and hard steady pull were plenty of fun and it was nimble in the corners

The C6 on the other hand felt quicker, handled better and was more fun to drive overall IMO...oh the shifter is in a very nice position on the vettes

If i were to pick i would get a C6 over the 03 if i were going to just have fun with car on the highways and in the twisties of the roadcourse.

If i were gonna dragrace i would certainly get the 03 Cobra

Last edited:

iliveanddie

Established Member
If you were getting a car you knew you would have to drive every day on top of drag racing on the weekends which would you get?

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
i have driven both and i really liked them both!

the 03 Cobra was fun with it's instant TQand hard steady pull were plenty of fun and it was nimble in the corners

The C6 on the other hand felt quicker, handled a better and was more fun to drive overall IMO...oh the shifter is in a very nice position on the vettes

If i were to pick i would get a C6 over the 03 if i were going to just have fun with car on the highways and in the twisties of the roadcourse.

If i were gonna dragrace i would certainly get the 03 Cobra

i feel the same way. the c6 has a different power feel to it. and it handles amazingly.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
cobra if you need the 4 seats occasionally.
the corvette sits pretty low it may be hard to pull in/out of some places.
the cobra is easy to mod/make fast. the c6 is fast but to go faster you may have to do head/cam work.
the c6 will handle better but the cobra handles well enough for as fast as you want to take curves on public roads.
looks are a matter of opinion.
youre the one thats going to have to pay for it/drive it pick what you want

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
get the vette for better handling, but modding cost more, and if you want to go golfing while your going through a mid life crisis.

The cobra has better modding potential dollar/per hpm weighs a bit more

Users who are viewing this thread