C6 ZR1 O'Rama

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
1665452825551.gif

Z06

Established Member
Love it! Them Z’s screaming at the top of their lungs!

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I subscribe to that channel. They show some serious cars on there. Do you still have yours?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I subscribe to that channel. They show some serious cars on there. Do you still have yours?

Yessir. Just finished some mods. Kong x port 2300, kong ported snout, kong 5 inch intake, NW 105 TB, 2 inch headers, Texas speed heads and cam, id 1300s, fore return and e85. I love it.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Yessir. Just finished some mods. Kong x port 2300, kong ported snout, kong 5 inch intake, NW 105 TB, 2 inch headers, Texas speed heads and cam, id 1300s, fore return and e85. I love it.

Does the tune require Jorts and a set of New Balance before it’ll activate?

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Yeah buddy, I’m guessing 850whp on E. Did you do the flex fuel sensor too? It is so ****ing convenient having a tune that switches on the fly.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah buddy, I’m guessing 850whp on E. Did you do the flex fuel sensor too? It is so ****ing convenient having a tune that switches on the fly.

Flex fuel is the shit. I am done with testing. It did 900 which was a bit of a disappointment. I expected ~930. The x port is STRONG. It will run with the 2650 all day long.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Flex fuel is the shit. I am done with testing. It did 900 which was a bit of a disappointment. I expected ~930. The x port is STRONG. It will run with the 2650 all day long.

Nice. They definitely are strong for sure. I missed the x port or I would have guessed 900+. RPM does a ton of them. I believe they hit close to 1000whp with one on meth.

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
How’s traction? Have to do any suspension work or just throw a drag pack on it?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member

Speaking from personal experience, I can dead hook 800whp with a 325 wide Toyo R888R in second. I just put the mag ride into Touring mode so she squats like a whore.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

It hooks well. I run an 18x 345 MT in the back. This is as small of tire that you can run without ripping out the carbon rotors. Suspension is stock. It has the mag suspension like Reg. You can do suspension tuning but I have not looked into it.

MG0h3

Established Member
That’s awesome. Dealing with traction is such a pita

csc427

Established Member
It hooks well. I run an 18x 345 MT in the back. This is as small of tire that you can run without ripping out the carbon rotors. Suspension is stock. It has the mag suspension like Reg. You can do suspension tuning but I have not looked into it.
How do you like the xport? I run e85 on a standard Kong port. Made 835whp. Was gonna upgrade to the xport this winter. Curious on your experience. Any 60-130 times?

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
What psi do you keep the rears at?
Around 25-26 or so. They have a stiff sidewall so you can get away with it. I have tons of curvy roads around me heading towards and into Vermont so I need a tire I can do everything with.

I may need something more though as I may be sending it back to RPM for Heads, MSD Intake, 103mm TB and Meth with more boost. Should hit 920-950. Maybe more, I have seen over 1000whp from the D1X head unit.

csc427

Established Member
Around 25-26 or so. They have a stiff sidewall so you can get away with it. I have tons of curvy roads around me heading towards and into Vermont so I need a tire I can do everything with.

I may need something more though as I may be sending it back to RPM for Heads, MSD Intake, 103mm TB and Meth with more boost. Should hit 920-950. Maybe more, I have seen over 1000whp from the D1X head unit.
I run them on just about everything I have and love them. Gonna try to drop pressure around that mark and see how they do. I have to have them as I daily drive the Zr1 and trx and I’m in wv. I too am hoping to break the 900whp mark with the kong xport. I have essentially the same build as klaus without the xport and make 830.

Users who are viewing this thread