C6Z06 Bone-Stock on Stock Tires--11.34 at 127.13

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
bluestreak89 said:
Numerous magazines have tested the new Z at 11.5 Do you think that the magazines have the best drivers in the world. Well if you think that you are foolin yourself. Of course when g.m. rates the car its going to put a median time that is attainable by average to above average drag racers. That is how all companies are. If they posted the absolute fastest time they would have lots of pissed off people saying it's almost impossible to obtain. Ranger is to drag racing what steroids are to track athletes. All the haters can go and race him for themselves but he is the real deal PERIOD. Put ranger in a GT500 he would prolly crack 11's on stock tires.

Why all the jealousy? I mean if it was the shelby there wouldnt be all the whinning around here would it. So what its not a cobra, your also not likely to see it happen unless your in the right area. That is a serious milestone. So what, the bugatti veyron will beat it maybe another car here or there (enzo maybe if Ranger was driving). You would think people would be happy for someone. /some of you guys can act like real girls sometimes, need to check your panties and see where the balls went, go get some mods and make sure he doesnt beat you with a stock Z

I notice your somewhat new, so I will fill you in. A lot of guys on this board would rather a) deny that (x) car can beat their Cobra or b) just bitch about the fact that (x) car can beat their Cobra. It's really funny sometimes to watch em squirm....

bluestreak89

Established Member
Codes said:
I notice your somewhat new, so I will fill you in. A lot of guys on this board would rather a) deny that (x) car can beat their Cobra or b) just bitch about the fact that (x) car can beat their Cobra. It's really funny sometimes to watch em squirm....

Yeah I'm starting to see that the hatred for vettes runs deep in some of the souls around here. It is kinda funny though how everyone goes into denial because on ONE extraordinary time buttholes get tight around here like someone came to steal everyones manhood.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Fast gorgeous cars are fast and gorgeous no matter the brand, kinda like women. You haters on the new Z, would ya turn down a hot girl just cause her hair color ain't the same as yours? I'll bet some of the more anal here would. Not me baby, I don't care who made it or what the model might be if it's hot, it's HOT!

bluestreak89

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
Fast gorgeous cars are fast and gorgeous no matter the brand, kinda like women. You haters on the new Z, would ya turn down a hot girl just cause her hair color ain't the same as yours? I'll bet some of the more anal here would. Not me baby, I don't care who made it or what the model might be if it's hot, it's HOT!
I feel your point although I thinks its more like choosing between a big boned girl and a thin girl. Black, white, asian or latino girl. Some guys can only deal with one type and scorn all the others and some just like to admire beauty in any color

ChrisUlrich

Metallica
Established Member
tv's 03 said:
Sure me too! But I would take the new viper over it anyday...its just better looking and probably has more overall hp potential

Maybe because of 2 extra cylinders... but using stock castings and all that...? I dunno dude... those LS7 heads flow quite good. But I don't think I have ever seen a heads/cam Viper? I imagine about 8 billion hp though. haha

Cammed/Bolton LS7s are making over 600rwhp. imagine ported heads/intake? Silly!

I WOULD THINK, a Viper could do the same though... I dunno. People just slap turbos on about make 1000rwhp and call it a day. haha

Users who are viewing this thread