CA Canyon Cruise

ImRambo

Established Member
Finally got the car up and running and holy... :pepper::pepper: Mods are UPR coilovers, fox struts, steeda bumpsteer, taylor battery relocation, MM full lengths, FTBR irs w/ race springs/bilsteins, rear shock brace, rear seat delete. Tires are 265/35 and 315/30 nt01s on 9.5/11s no spacers. Fender lips cut out. Del Puerto Canyon, CA.

DSC_0490-Edit-Edit by performancered, on Flickr

DSC_0528 by performancered, on Flickr

DSC_0551 by performancered, on Flickr

DSC_0486 by performancered, on Flickr

DSC_0541 by performancered, on Flickr

Last edited:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Cobra looks badass man, do you have only one tire with the white nitto letters on?

ImRambo

Established Member
How did it feel out on the roads? How harsh is the ride with it being so low?

Handles amazing. Tires don't rub anywhere. Only issue is exhaust which is about 1.5" so if the roads to messed up it'll scrape occasionally. It rides smoother than my old race springs even though it's 2x the spring rate. Coilovers put in work.

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member
I just picked up UPR CO's like yours. 10" 375lb, and they ride better tha H&R Race springs? I saw your other thread and what happened to the 335 R888's? I ordered the GB XXR 531's 18x9.5/11 and I picked up some 335 R888's for cheap. Were there any rubbing issues? My mustang will be a weekend vehicle once I get my 6.0 back mid-month. Sweet set up though:).

Thehubster

Established Member
how on earth does that pass smog. I am originally from california and haven't done anything to motor of my Mach 1 because i want to take it back to california eventually and i want it to pass smog! Beautiful car though, dont see many muscle cars in cali anymore. Have fun with it while you still can. haha

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Did you go all the way up to the observatory?

Me and my buddies used to go up that road hard back in the day. Loved those tight elevated hairpins as you get closer to the top, hit them in 1st with a little heeltoe and the rear would just squat and scoot out of it like no other. My back end would be covered in rubber dust.

Users who are viewing this thread