Cadillac CTSV5: Sad

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Lost me 22 seconds into listening to that ****ing taintwart over-emphasize every 4th syllable. Somebody got a synopsis?

CTSV 5 is down 300 hp from predecessor and ****ing fugly.

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
I don't get why Doug has so many dick riders. His videos are painful.

Cadillac's naming convention continues to be a cluster****, trying to pretend they're a German brand with their stupid nonsensical alphanumerics.

And still waiting on the Blackwing, aka what used to be the actual V, now that they're watering down the trims like BMW. BMW has the M-sport trim that's wanna be sporty to the actual M and Cadillac now has the V to the actual sporty Blackwing that used to be the V. Makes total sense.

More importantly I'm still waiting on that 4.0 turbo DOHC V8 that was rumored to be in the Blackwing. But I shouldn't hold my breath. I'm sure the SUV/crossover segment is a much bigger part of the business than that.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
I was just at a V Day/Cars and Coffee locally. Two Cadillac Engineers came to show off the REAL CTS V BLACKWING. Had a V8, probably the LT4 with 640+ like the current V. Also, one of them had a Manual...The V sport in this video is a joke.

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
I was just at a V Day/Cars and Coffee locally. Two Cadillac Engineers came to show off the REAL CTS V BLACKWING. Had a V8, probably the LT4 with 640+ like the current V. Also, one of them had a Manual...The V sport in this video is a joke.
CTS-V is dead.
CT6-V is dead.

The CT5-V is rumored to get the LT4.
The CT4-V is rumored to get and updated version of the LF4 TT 3.6 V6 I have in my ATS-V.
Both are rumored to have a manual option. Someday...

ArabianOak

Established Member

yep, thats the caddy to get! I am strongly considering that car for my DD!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread