Cage Installed

mu22stang

[_==[_=_][_=_3[_=_< /_=_\
Established Member
DSC02406.jpg

I've never heard of a drag car with a torque arm-panhard bar. Is this a dual purpose car (open track and drag strip) or does it help with launching in some way?

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
sorry I missed this post... yea it is the km car, I'm just close friends with the shop owner. He built the motor and does all my tuning.

Cool. Hope they are doing well with the shop. I am here inthe sarasota/bradenton area.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Not even close, the door bars are removable as is the chute mount. with the door bars removed getting in and out is just as easy as it was without the cage.

Ah, nice to hear. I'm all for fast cars but I start to lose interest in anything that can't be driven on the street. That thing must be a lot of fun to drive.

sickass50

Established Member
I agree, only thing I lost putting the cage in is the sunvisors and access to the back seat that's never been sat in.

The car is for both the track and the street, most drag oriented suspensions do not work from a roll very well and the torque ARM setup has gone 1.54 60' leaving easy

Jefe

Established Member
Very nice cage. Would love to see a pic at the end of the track with the chute pulled haha

Sounds so sweet. Get more footage please!!!

Users who are viewing this thread