Cal!!!!!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
The best state in the west. To those that answer, remember this isn't smackdown. :beer: :beer:

Oh yeah, first post in this new forum.:thumbsup:

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Hell yeah :beer:

Now, if only we could get higher than 91 octane at the pumps, and if only it wasn't 100 degrees in the summer :nonono:

~Berj

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
The best state in the west. To those that answer, remember this isn't smackdown. :beer: :beer:

Oh yeah, first post in this new forum.:thumbsup:

not just the best state in the west, but best state period, and 76 has 100 octane

CobraRLC

Established Member
Now this will make things alot easier when looking for answers in our area. That said, which dealer is the best in the service department area. I would like to know ahead a time incase I have any issues down the road.......

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
i dont know about la, but stay away from hemborg ford in Norco, those guys are a bunch of idiots, while I was in Japan my mom drove my cobra and broke a speedo gear and they told her 700 buck to fix it, said they had to pull the tranny out and all this other nonsense, and that is not the only problem I have had there, got this a couple times, "we dont have an svt tech so we cant work on your car" for an oil change of all things

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
Nor Cal- San Francisco
ggbridge_lrg.jpg

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread