California e85 KB CCW 03 Cobra for sale

laruei

Established Member
Thank you, I've had more then a few inquiries on the wheels thats for sure :) Damn vultures :p

laruei

Established Member
This happened yesterday:

[video=youtube;XOTjwjHc7bY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOTjwjHc7bY[/video]

thekanezzi

Established Member
Hey thanks man! For our sake I hope you get your money soon :)

It has a 91 tune thats getting finalized along with the e85 tune on tuesday of next week.

Thanks again!

What did it make on 91?

How close to smog legal is this car?

Beauty!

laruei

Established Member
@xsellr8: no bas needed. I have always run tr6 but I think I had the gap at .28. I think if they were at .26 there wouldn't have been an issue.

@thekanezzi KB screwed up and gave me a 12lb pulley. I wanted a safe pump gas pulley, but that's like... Drive flat out in the standing mile safe haha it made 510hp on 91 at 12lbs.. So if I were keeping it I would certainly get a 17lb pulley.

However at 12lbs it's a great starter for someone buying the car. Easy on parts and doesn't make any heat. Then when they are ready slap the 24psi pulley on and fill with e85 and gain 180whp hahah

JCH03SVT

Established Member
What brand is that IC tank? I would love to have one that is concealed like that and get it out of the engine bay. Beautiful car man, GLWS! Also, thanks to seeing your wheels, I'm going to be having my Classics powder coated lol

Stumper3126

If still willing to sell will be in fallbrook in next week or two after wife surgery date is final would love to have a look. Phone #818094582337. Have to get my zx10 title from Cali.

laruei

Established Member
If still willing to sell will be in fallbrook in next week or two after wife surgery date is final would love to have a look. Phone #818094582337. Have to get my zx10 title from Cali.

Hey man. Im pretty confused by that entire response. Your phone number is way too long also. Text me at 858-531-9948

Thanks.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
I've only seen it a couple of times, what a beauty! GLWS:rockon:

laruei

Established Member
Price lowered :(

Im tired of looking at it knowing its for sale. Come and get it.. 26 is a KILLER deal for this car..

Users who are viewing this thread