Call Outs (just A Joke) A Real Eye Opener For Cocky V8 Drivers

ViperKiller04

Established Member
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/wm/2AD82D1E-0DCE-4A42-9D3C-ECC3EEFF1D2F.htm
I normally dont get mad when i see these videos but this one pissed me off "CALL OUTS (JUST A JOKE) A REAL EYE OPENER FOR COCKY V8 DRIVERS" i couldnt believe the title first off and then you watch his speedo climb and you have to remember those speedos go to 110 on the far right if it went to 160 it would be impressive. the comments on the video are great and i hope this isnt a repost.

95riosnake

Established Member
REMEMBER WHEN THE HORNET WAS ALL MOTOR? WELL NOT NO MORE!"

Wow...their intelligence is outstanding.

And by the way that was one really annoying video...I'm glad the guy who made it spent those hours in front of the computer instead of clogging up the streets with his "hornet."

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
And by the way that was one really annoying video...I'm glad the guy who made it spent those hours in front of the computer instead of clogging up the streets with his "hornet."

HAHA +1

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Wow, didnt show one piece of evidence that he could beat any of those cars. And who calls out an MX3?

ripnroar46

Established Member
At the end of the day he still owns an ugly ass civic, lets see how much ass he gets with that! Good that it says its just a joke

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
ripnroar46 said:
At the end of the day he still owns an ugly ass civic, lets see how much ass he gets with that! Good that it says its just a joke
only a :loser: uses a car to pick up girls... its like a dating crutch or something :dw:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yawn! What I can't believe is that I actually owned a Honda Civic back in the mid 80s. Finally punched a hole in the block and had to limp home from New York to Connecticut. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread