Calling all eaton swapped Mach 1 guys.....

04svt84

Established Member
yea i got REALLY lucky and stepped in a golden pile of poo. happened to be a junk yard and they had a totaled termi i got full motor blower to pan for 850 and i :banana: alllll the way home staring out the back window of the truck haha so i just need little stuff that was damaged like crank pulley was demolished and lower blower pulley and cage *hence the reason im getting the 8lb lower* i need to get a lower pulley set up anyway so im getting the Metco hub style.. and this project is almost cost me nothing i have sold a lot of the stuff i dont need or that i have doubles of and when im done ill sell the leftovers..

mach1gsxr

Established Member
What kind of hp numbers and track times are you putting down with stock engines?

What mods do you have done to achieve those numbers or times?

And how much boost( if not running stock pulley)

Thanks everyone, trying to get as many people as possible before I make any new changes.

1st car - 442/332(dynojet) 8#'s of boost, LT's, o/r x, magnaflow cb, elect water pump, 4.10 gears, tko 600.

Ran a 11.7 with that setup and 26" mt et streets.

Added accufab tb and plenum, 4.30 gears, upper/lower control arms, tubular k and coilovers and ran 11.3 @ 124 on 28" et drags.

2nd car - 407/386(mustang dyno) 8#'s boost, LT's, o/r x, magnaflow cb, 3.55 gears and stock 3650 trans. Ran a 11.8 on 26" mt et streets.

Ran a 12.00 on 18" mt drag radials.

3rd car - 409/376(dynojet) 8#'s boost, bassani x and catback, 3.55 gears and stock auto 4r70.

Ran a 13.00 on street tires with the IRS.

Just added an aluminum driveshaft, solid axle w/ 3.73 gears, upper/lower control arms, maximum motorsports k, a arms and coilovers, 3.4# pulley, msd 2 step, 3200 stall and some drag radials to it. Looking to push this thing into the 10's. Might leave off the pulley to see how fast I can get it on the stock pulley setup.

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
1st car - 442/332(dynojet) 8#'s of boost, LT's, o/r x, magnaflow cb, elect water pump, 4.10 gears, tko 600.

Ran a 11.7 with that setup and 26" mt et streets.

Added accufab tb and plenum, 4.30 gears, upper/lower control arms, tubular k and coilovers and ran 11.3 @ 124 on 28" et drags.

2nd car - 407/386(mustang dyno) 8#'s boost, LT's, o/r x, magnaflow cb, 3.55 gears and stock 3650 trans. Ran a 11.8 on 26" mt et streets.

Ran a 12.00 on 18" mt drag radials.

3rd car - 409/376(dynojet) 8#'s boost, bassani x and catback, 3.55 gears and stock auto 4r70.

Ran a 13.00 on street tires with the IRS.

Just added an aluminum driveshaft, solid axle w/ 3.73 gears, upper/lower control arms, maximum motorsports k, a arms and coilovers, 3.4# pulley, msd 2 step, 3200 stall and some drag radials to it. Looking to push this thing into the 10's. Might leave off the pulley to see how fast I can get it on the stock pulley setup.

Thats exactly what I was looking for. Thank you :rockon:

Good luck with the new car, sounds like your on the right path. Keep us updated on the progress.

mach1gsxr

Established Member
Thats exactly what I was looking for. Thank you :rockon:

Good luck with the new car, sounds like your on the right path. Keep us updated on the progress.

Here is a video of the first setup I did. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUnPxmDjtww"]YouTube - mach 1 vs c6 z06[/nomedia]

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
I hate eaton swap threads. Everytime I see them it makes me want to do it so insanely bad then I try telling myself over a year I could piece it together. But then I come back to reality and realize I don't have the know how of even piecing it together.

PM 95SC. He sells complete eaton swaps. I'm in the process of helping my buddy shawn (maximis on svtp) do the eaton swap on his Mach. We are actually almost finished with it. He paid $2,400 for the eaton swap and that was complete with everything except for the ps resovoir bracket. And of course new gaskets for stuff like timing cover etc which we got from steve at Tousley. I even bought my eaton swap from him earlier this year i paid a little less but mine was without a blower.

Mudd92

03 AB Mach
Established Member
I made 465/425. With around 9/10lb of boost and 15* on timing.

Mods are 98 cobra intake cams, accufab tb, bbk lt's, bbk orh, mac catback, jlt rai, 3.4 pulley, and thats about it.

And eric brooks did a helluva tune :D

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
jlt filter. bassani catted x, borla stingers 8psi and 14* of timing with a heavy fuel curve to keep it "safe". 425hp/383ftlbs 4.10 gears, IRS swapped. Was going to make a pass this weekend at Imports vs domestics, but ive got some ticking going on and i know somethings up. made a 13.0 at 106 before the eaton swap

clc44

Established Member
For those that have done the swap, could your throw a KB or Whipple on there as if it was a cobra? I know they sale for like 3k less for the terminators. Would be a sweet set up!

Mudd92

03 AB Mach
Established Member
Once your done with the swap its basically a cobra. but you really dont want to push the stock internals past 450rwhp.

Users who are viewing this thread