Calling all Lightnings

Bumblebee03

Established Member
Calling all BadAss Lightnings. Instead of sitting around saying your TRUCK is fast come show us. August 25th I am renting Panama City Raceway(Just north of Panama City, Florida) for us to have some fun. The gates will open up at 11:00am and we will run from Noon till 6:00pm. Everyone who has attended my events in the past know how much fun you will have. This time I just stepped it up by adding a track to race on instead of sitting around bench racing. I am giving everyone 6 months to get their vehicle's ready and to make sure you are off work so you will have no excuse not to be there.

Here is the link to the official thread.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...read-august-25th-track-rental-pbotoshoot.html

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
We don't drive cars.

Or at least our Lightnings are not cars.

Bumblebee03

Established Member
The track hooks good. Plus I talked to the track Manager and told him I had some really fast trucks coming and he said not to worry. I even heard Casey is bringing his turbo lightning.

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
The track does hook good. It's all concrete 1/8th so no transition bump to worry about and you back into the water box not drive through it. I've also heard they extended the shut down some which is a good thing cause those pine trees come at you fast.

Users who are viewing this thread