Calling Eric "Ride The"

exdecuk1

Established Member
Hey Eric. Something screwy is happening here. I am unable to log in with my username & cant change password or anything. Dropped Sid a PM but nothing so i have resorted to starting with a new user name. I lost all my posts, PMs, everything :nonono: To say i am not impressed is an understatement !!

Any chance you can email me on the following so we can carry on where we left off:

[email protected]

If i could pm you i would but even thats now impossible.

cheers

Martin

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Martin, I sent LL a pm for you. Maybe he can help you out. Travis (Sid) is probably really busy and hasn't had a chance to check it out for you.

exdecuk1

Established Member
Martin, I sent LL a pm for you. Maybe he can help you out. Travis (Sid) is probably really busy and hasn't had a chance to check it out for you.

Cheers pal, i didnt realise how much hassle just a small thing like this can be, it was the trader ratings too that i wanted to keep hold of.

Hopefully things will get sorted :??:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Martin,

I am getting redy to head home so I will just post it here.

$131.00 US for 2 coils, 8 plugs and 2 oil filters plus shipping to you.

Cheers:beer:

E

exdecuk1

Established Member
Sounds good to me Eric. When you get a total with shipping just holla :banana:

cheers pal

Martin

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Hey Eric. Something screwy is happening here. I am unable to log in with my username & cant change password or anything. Dropped Sid a PM but nothing so i have resorted to starting with a new user name. I lost all my posts, PMs, everything :nonono: To say i am not impressed is an understatement !!

Any chance you can email me on the following so we can carry on where we left off:

[email protected]

If i could pm you i would but even thats now impossible.

cheers

Martin

Your original username???

exdecuk1

Established Member
I cleared my cookies after having Paypal troubles and thats how i found i couldnt log in again. I tried every combination of name & password without luck. I cant even get any joy with the forgotten password route. I will try again and get back to you.

cheers

exdecuk1

Established Member
OK. tried every way it could have been and still nothing.

Tried to reset my password, filled in my email addy and was told again my new password would be emailed to me like it was supposed to have been and nothing. Im still in the same predicament, am i missing something here ? Cant you set my password from your end if i give it to Eric or someone seeing as i cant PM ? Im sure he is trustworthy :D

Martin

exdecuk1

Established Member
Eric.

Gonna Paypal you the $$$ for the parts so you dont have to weigh it out first. If i am light it may take a few days to credit my account and that wont be fair on you to wait for your $$$ back.

Martin

PS. Just sent it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread