Calling out modded 03/04 Cobra's or GT500s in Baton Rouge.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Just got this email. Maybe we can get a meet going? :shrug:

We ( Our Gang / Northshore Mustang Club ) are going to have a get-together, lunch at The Times Bar and Grill Mandeville, La .. Saturday Sept. 4th 12 noon and discuss the Heroes Car Show, if you would like to join us please let me know. Thanks Buddy (985) 415-4254.
Be a Hero and and join us Heroes

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Got a date...I would otherwise. Skull drag you another time. :beer:

I see your using the Z for it's intended purpose. BTW it appears the car to get is a 2011 5.0 auto. They had one out there with bigs/littles, catback, and tune, stock airbox.....12.15 @ 115. I ran more mph then him but couldn't get the car to not spin.:dw:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I see your using the Z for it's intended purpose. BTW it appears the car to get is a 2011 5.0 auto. They had one out there with bigs/littles, catback, and tune, stock airbox.....12.15 @ 115. I ran more mph then him but couldn't get the car to not spin.:dw:

I hear that. Those cars are damn impressive. I keep finding people getting incredible times with little to no work put towards them. But yeah, I am using the car for what it was made to do. ;-)

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
For all you guys thinking of running Andrew. Bring your a game and about 650rwhp.
Needless to say it was all in good fun. Can't wait to run again.

so give us some details, what kinda runs and exact results, i am assuming with 593 you didn't have enough, since you are suggesting 650?

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
so give us some details, what kinda runs and exact results, i am assuming with 593 you didn't have enough, since you are suggesting 650?

We did one from a dig and I spun first, second and into third. So he left me. We did a 20mph roll. I was in first and whenhit gas instantly hit rev limiter and car went into safe mode before I could shif to second.
We did two rolls from 35-40. We were basically dead even. He started pulling me at top of 4th gear.
He has it all on video so I'm sure will post it up soon.

I was running my street tune. So probably less power than my sig shows.not sure if loading my race tune would make a difference. Adds 2* of timing. Not sure how much hp that would addor even be enough.
Gives me a excuse to run again tho.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

That's what I'm guessing. 03KB have you been to the track to see what times/mph you're running. I had heard what a certain Z06 ran the other night and if he pulled you, you may be real dissapointed. I know I was off the other night because of humidity but still ran 117 at NPR. My last two outings at SCR were 120-124. And you've got to be 5mph quicker than me.......

We need to get a track day together to get names with faces.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
We did one from a dig and I spun first, second and into third. So he left me. We did a 20mph roll. I was in first and whenhit gas instantly hit rev limiter and car went into safe mode before I could shif to second.
We did two rolls from 35-40. We were basically dead even. He started pulling me at top of 4th gear.
He has it all on video so I'm sure will post it up soon.

I was running my street tune. So probably less power than my sig shows.not sure if loading my race tune would make a difference. Adds 2* of timing. Not sure how much hp that would addor even be enough.
Gives me a excuse to run again tho.

The timing is a big difference. Also the back/back runs are going to be in his favor as you're losing power between runs because of heat soak. With 600rwhp you need 555r's at least, or you're just spinning your wheels, pun intended. I watched Sat night a auto GT run the same mph back to back, while I was loosing mph between runs because of heat. :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread