Calling you bitches out.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
14 lbs, get it right.

Haha first it was.. well let's see what happens when I dont have a passenger and the top is up..

Then it was.. well I 'pretty much' let out at the end..

Now it's you let out?

Which story makes your penis shrink the least? Stick with that one. :thumbsup:

That way you can minimize the damage until we get it on video.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
0DSGCOBRA3 - You are teh popo.

So when are we all going out to Indonesia for these races?

Last edited:

blownaltered

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
I want a piece of that GT too...
why does everybody want a piece of the low boost time bomb, I don't get it, will it make you feel better about yourself to beat a GT.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Hey he's a bottom feeder.. what can I say. It's the best you can do when you're slow. :(

Don't worry 9.5, we wont make you go from a dead stop!

Probably good for me too, 2.4 60' here!

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
1. Adam in your pansy silver GT :shrug: (1998 GT Race)

2. Steve-o in your 'box stock' 5.slow :bs:

3. Donnie in your black time bomb :-D

4. Womack (brother in arms) :thumbsup:

5. Matt in your silly little vert and your NONjuiced orange car :idea:
PS keep the grey one away from me. :whine:

6. House (rematch!) :rockon: (1998 GT Race)

7. Sheldon (to make me feel better about myself) :banana:

If I missed anyone let me know.

IT'S ON BITCHES>> lets get them all on camera, I really dont have that much good footage.

Holy what-the-**** shit?! Foofy crashed the short bus right into this thread.

Let me go right down the line here with your weak attempts at callouts-

1) Adam- Why bother? It's slower then Donnie in the Special Olympics 100 Hurdle event.

2) Me- yes, it is slow. I can't even beat a stock WS6. Sheldon told me so, so it must be right.

3) Donnie - Time bomb is an understatement. Only one of two morons we know that can add 140rwhp and go a full second slower.

4) Womack - You just want to race him so you guys get in an argument about who won, who lost and the dozen usual exuses. Just cut to the chase, get a room and get your gross make-up sex over with.

5) Matt - I call bullshit on the Vert. That YSi is going to tear up that 306 shortblock like Donnie at an all you can eat buffet. But Strokd is still a FOX body God. :-D

6) House - Not even fair to callout House. THe poor guy doesnt even know how turn the computer on let alone use one. And even if he did somehow figure it out - he'd be way too drunk to do any typing.

7) Sheldon - A.K.A - Silver Spoon Racing. He'll never do it. After agreeing to a race he will just back out. Even though he is mommy and daddy sponsored AND his daddy is a great indy racer. ( I never knew driving skills were hereditary) and we should all bow down. I guess he is just taking great pitty on all of us.

8) Jesse - Yes, aren't your employers going to be a little upset with your extra cirricular activities? I'll race your twin screw, but if I lose I'm calling your boss. :-D

9) InArmyWPride - You really wanna hang out with this group? As you can clearly see, we all hate eachother. :-D

blownaltered

Established Member
I know I'm the only guy in history to go a second slower in the 1/8 after putting on a super charger. But my n/a time is still faster than sheldon's pullied cobra time.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
blownaltered said:
I know I'm the only guy in history to go a second slower in the 1/8 after putting on a super charger. But my n/a time is still faster than sheldon's pullied cobra time.

Who cares...your SUPERCHARGED time is slower :loser:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
Holy what-the-**** shit?! Foofy crashed the short bus right into this thread.

Let me go right down the line here with your weak attempts at callouts-

5) Matt - I call bullshit on the Vert. That YSi is going to tear up that 306 shortblock like Donnie at an all you can eat buffet. But Strokd is still a FOX body God. :-D
Please refer to post # 13... LMFAO!!!:D :D :D :D :D :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

03DSGCOBRA

JKD said:
8) Jesse - Yes, aren't your employers going to be a little upset with your extra cirricular activities? I'll race your twin screw, but if I lose I'm calling your boss. :-D

I know I thought it was going to be on the track.;-)

My Junk is coming off the car tomorrow morning and I'll be N/a until my kit is done.

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
What about me? I was there last time and I will be there this time.....I want to be a video superstar.....even is I lose:shrug:

JKD

Banned
93blkbeauty said:
What about me? I was there last time and I will be there this time.....I want to be a video superstar.....even is I lose:shrug:

Only if you don't mind be bullied around by spoiled North Dallas yuppie Terminator driving insects. Our FOX bodies get no respect because our cars don't cost 30k+ and didnt convince mommy and daddy to buy our cars.

<---------Declaring war on North Dallas spoiled brats. :kaboom:

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
JKD said:
Only if you don't mind be bullied around by spoiled North Dallas yuppie Terminator driving insects. Our FOX bodies get no respect because our cars don't cost 30k+ and didnt convince mommy and daddy to buy our cars.

<---------Declaring war on North Dallas spoiled brats. :kaboom:

Lol, well last weekend I bullied everyone around(with my car)...but there wasn't any Terminators out there either. I still had fun but this time I'm bringing a damn chair....hopefully there will be more people out there this time.....and a video camera:pepper:

JKD

Banned
93blkbeauty said:
Lol, well last weekend I bullied everyone around(with my car)...but there wasn't any Terminators out there either. I still had fun but this time I'm bringing a damn chair....hopefully there will be more people out there this time.....and a video camera:pepper:

Alot of us went out the K-dale last Friday to watch my buddy Andrew run his 106mm Turbo car. He ran a 5.15 on low boost and a broken valve spring letting out 3/4 track. :-D :rockon: :rockon:

We (Wylie crew) will be in attendance this Friday night to hang out. :coolman:

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
JKD said:
Alot of us went out the K-dale last Friday to watch my buddy Andrew run his 106mm Turbo car. He ran a 5.15 on low boost and a broken valve spring letting out 3/4 track. :-D :rockon: :rockon:

We (Wylie crew) will be in attendance this Friday night to hang out. :coolman:

Wow...thats a fast ****ing car. Will you be bringing the mach? I've never raced a mach before so it would be interesting...

JKD

Banned
93blkbeauty said:
Wow...thats a fast ****ing car. Will you be bringing the mach? I've never raced a mach before so it would be interesting...

Dunno. EVen if I do I can't race the Mach because one of these ass clowns will snitch me out to the wife. The Mach is her car and I got in trouble for draggin Sheldon's silly ass in her car. :D :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread