Calling you bitches out.

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
JKD said:
Dunno. EVen if I do I can't race the Mach because one of these ass clowns will snitch me out to the wife. The Mach is her car and I got in trouble for draggin Sheldon's silly ass in her car. :D :cuss:

Haha...that sucks. I'm sure I can find someone else to race...its all in good fun anyway:beer:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Only if you don't mind be bullied around by spoiled North Dallas yuppie Terminator driving insects. Our FOX bodies get no respect because our cars don't cost 30k+ and didnt convince mommy and daddy to buy our cars.

<---------Declaring war on North Dallas spoiled brats. :kaboom:

My Daddy is a project manager @ lockheed martin and former mechanical engineer for the PAC 3 missile and other US military weapons of choice.

You picked the wrong mother ****er to declare war on...:lol1: :D :rockon:

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
My Daddy is a project manager @ lockheed martin and former mechanical engineer for the PAC 3 missile and other US military weapons of choice.

You picked the wrong mother ****er to declare war on...:lol1: :D :rockon:

Oh shit.....it was him **points finger at JKD**

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
pray to God and all that is holy that I dont get my car back by Friday. Your in for some Terminator on Fox crime......It's stock and I have the trophy to prove it......

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
0DSGCOBRA3 said:
You will know when. TRUST ME. ;-)

mine is going on the 28th with HPP, Mine should be ready in a few weeks hopefully. Of course I have been saying that for so long, lol. Jesse has been saying the same thing for longer than me, whats the deal man. :shrug:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Haha you better watch out for the mach 93 Black Beauty, if anything, it should make for an awesome race!

From a roll would be the best bet, your car pulls from there!

Yeah, my termy will be there friday, and its going to be brutal fox slaughtering action. I'm even adding some power before then...

Regards

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
pray to God and all that is holy that I dont get my car back by Friday. Your in for some Terminator on Fox crime......It's stock and I have the trophy to prove it......

is it alive? I hope...otherwise he'll have to start a waiting list.

JKD

Banned
WOMACK03 said:
pray to God and all that is holy that I dont get my car back by Friday. Your in for some Terminator on Fox crime......

Yeah, like your record is soooo good with that one so far. I've drug you so many times you must feel like a Jasper, Texas resident. :lol:

WOMACK03 said:
It's stock and I have the trophy to prove it......
I heard that Donnie bought half the UPR catalog to be ready for next year. It's going to be a LOOOOOONG year of bitterness. :-D

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
I'm even adding some power before then...
Uh oh. You must have gotten notice from the 500rwhp club they know you are more full of shit then a Thanksgiving turkey and threatened to remove your membership if you didnt mod up. :-D

But who am I to say anything about that. FOX's cant make 500, hell we can't even beat stock WS6's. :(

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
JKD said:
Yeah, like your record is soooo good with that one so far. I've drug you so many times you must feel like a Jasper, Texas resident. :lol:

I heard that Donnie bought half the UPR catalog to be ready for next year. It's going to be a LOOOOOONG year of bitterness. :-D

Racial bell....ding....ding....ding....ding....

I wish I knew how to quit you!:whine:

blownaltered

Established Member
JKD said:

Man that pissed me off, I still wanna skull F*** that dude with his wife and kids watching. That is the biggest hunk of monkey shit I've ever heard of. No I'm not bitter, I'm real f***ing bitter. Now all I need to happen is to get drug by one of those super fast stock WS6 to make my like worth ending.
:fm:

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
I want to tie my penis to the front of a ws6 and drag it behind the Cobra. It would be the fastest it had ever gone.

On a side note... Rain is in the forecast for friday, and I don't mean Steve will be driving: Actual God given rain.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Your ass is mine. In the bedroom and on the road. Ya ****.

Rain huh? Hell yeah, let's do this shit rally style. We can go to that place where all the dirt is at the end of bush and play in the mud.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread